Nicki Minaj reveals her baby "Papa Bear" to the world

Exhale meet Papa Bear 🐻 and a Happy New Year message from Nicki and her son. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Spoiler

The legitimate son. :roxxy:

Six years ago Nicki told Ellen she wants so badly a cute fat baby and last year all her dreams became true - Papa Bear is the cutest little fat baby on earth having the same eyes as Nicki. They are such a beautiful family! 

nicki-baby.jpg.5984999489d07e1bdcc78f2b75f1c4cf.jpg

Related: 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is adorable, wish him a healthy and prosperous life. But naming a child papa bear?  

Exhale meet Papa Bear 🐻 and a Happy New Year message from Nicki and her son. Six years ago Nicki told Ellen she wants so badly a cute fat baby and last year all her dreams became true - P

Aww look at lil Oniko 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

i know its her son an all but kids usually look like raw steak but he looks just like her???? too cute??!!!🥺

I know right? Look at those eyes, it’s all Nicki. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Awe!! Do we think his name is really Papa Bear tho??? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

1 minute ago, IUSM said:

I hope 'Papa Bear' is just a nickname. I mean, let men in their 40s+ be called "daddy" and "papa", and let kids have kid names! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

my thoughts exactly :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: hope it's not his real name:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

he's soooo cute tho he looks just like her! happy for her, wish them the best:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

26 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Aww look at lil Oniko :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

These biches above you are really believing his name is Papa Bear? Where do they live and what school did they finish, Dua? :roxxy:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Resting ***** Face :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

That’s a good thing. We choose violence with the musty *** *****es who talk **** about The Queen Of Rap! :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 1