Jamie Lynn: "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS"

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney loves and supports her sister and we should do the same!!!

Keep it cute nothing. She is a poor excuse for a sister and deserves nothing but the worst.     

Ahh....A tale of two sisters. She clearly hates and resents her sister.  She probably doesn't appreciate the irony that she has everything her sister has ever wanted.  A life in obscuri

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Ahh....A tale of two sisters.

She clearly hates and resents her sister. 

She probably doesn't appreciate the irony that she has everything her sister has ever wanted. 

A life in obscurity with literally nobody checking for her. Married with two daughters. Not having to work.

And yet she is clearly angry at the fact that she doesn't have her sister's level of fame, popularity, and adoration. 

It must be a difficult pill to swallow that even though her sister is in a 12 year long conservatorship and literally has the rights of a child, she is still more respected in the industry and everyone outside of the hillbilly clan she calls her family. And this will never change.

If Jamie Lynn is indeed searching for a therapist then I applaud her. Maybe her family will finally start taking mental health seriously and not as an issue to sweep under the rug. 

More than anything I think she might be long overdue and in dire need of a parenting course, imo. 

#ARRESTJAMIELYNN #NEVER4GET

?width=580&version=1881137

Wow you spilled

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Now we know why Britney ran away because of her sister and the fact that she just couldn't deal with her *** anymore. 

I'm genuinely curious as to when the last time they spoke was. Its allegedly been a year since Britney spoke to her father. 

I do believe Britney and Jamie Lynn have had a falling out and probably haven't spoken since Britney shaded her.

Yet Jamie Lynn continues to try to grift by wearing and selling Britney merch on her insta. I hope the ***** is cut off for good.

JL clearly resents her sister and has had a really hostile/passive aggressive tone towards her the last couple of months, imo.

omg when did britney shade her

1 minute ago, mannequin19 said:

omg when did britney shade her

She posted a very subtle video in which she clearly shaded both Jamie Lynn AND Bryan.

She said released this right after Jamie Lynn compared her mental struggles to that of Kanye West on social media.

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I am genuinely sad seeing in what JL turned into. Considering how much Britney adored her. And knowing how tight their relationship was even in 07. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

We don't really know how tight they were in 2007 at the end of the day...

Britney didn't even know she was pregnant. She found out through paparazzi. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It just sucks because imo, at least from what we've been told, Britney always tried to make her sister feel included. 

Its really unfortunate to see how Jamie Lynn has repaid her. 

That ***** now ruins the otherwise flawless Pepsi commercial for me. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

If Britney were MY sister...chile. Conservawho? I would have already roasted Colon & co. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

To be honest we see right through you, Jamie Lynn. 

This is a blatant cry for attention. She knows exactly what kind of reaction she is going to get with this, too. 

Lots of people intentionally trying to stir the pot on NYE it seems. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Keep it moving. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: She gets off on this victim complex of hers. Could it be she's actually upset because she's super close to looking like her father in drag?

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I am genuinely sad seeing in what JL turned into. Considering how much Britney adored her. And knowing how tight their relationship was even in 07. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

It makes me sad. JL what happened to you? It can’t just be Lou’s influence. It’s gotta be smth more. It’s 💔 

42 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Is she shading Britney's mental health?

she was like " no one want work with me because they think i'm crazy as my sister?"

Low key shade but I think she is just joking but yeah at the expense of her sisters mental health.💔

29 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Now we know why Britney ran away because of her sister and the fact that she "just couldn't deal" with her *** anymore. 

frozen disney GIF

I'm genuinely curious as to when the last time they spoke was. Its allegedly been a year since Britney spoke to her father. 

I do believe Britney and Jamie Lynn have had a falling out and probably haven't spoken since Britney shaded her.

Yet Jamie Lynn continues to try to grift by wearing and selling Britney merch on her insta. I hope the ***** is cut off for good.

JL clearly resents her sister and has had a really hostile/passive aggressive tone towards her the last couple of months, imo.

That’s what I’m sensing. Resentment. JL is very passive aggressive toward Britney. When JL’s documentary aired at the time I foolishly believed JL when she said she doesn’t feel like she’s in her sisters shadow. She probably does feel that at times but doesn’t admit it. Which if true, I can understand why. It could be just regular ol sister **** but it seems to be smth deeper. JL does seem to be able to handle the attention or pressures that comes along with fame anyway. Yeah Britney had a hard time coming to terms with her fame like all celebs do. But at least she was dealing with it. Unlike JL who ran back to Kentwood when she got homesick. Idk there’s tension btwn her and Britney who really knows why.

• Like 2