Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WAIT! That means they were the ones who hacked into the court meeting and got it moved a while back!!!!1

No. They're threatening legal action against britneysgram. The account that got us this far.   Leave the legal threats to Lou Taylor®️ It's so hard being a Britney fan and it's never because

Lou is that you?  

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, he was. At least here on Exhale when the mega thread started. And yeah, he went back and dug up many of the old documents from back in the day that most of us ignored despite being public for years, like, from when the conservatorship first started. He was also the one that started shedding light on all these companies owned by Britney and Jamie, the companies they dissolved after the conservatorship, how they took the money of Britney foundation and gave it to Lou's company, etc.

They suddenly stopped posting both on Instagram and here on October 2019. They only came back once the movement re-sparked again this year. This year I've seen him less active, and more of sharing what these other accounts were leaking. Like, he didn't get the court documents from this year himself, but he would mostly just repost.

Meaner DID disappear for a long time. I’m starting to wonder if they had the original Meaner “taken care of” and then used his whistle blower reputation to spread their new propaganda on IG:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Don't get involved. The pitchforks might turn in your direction as a result. 

In this case it is probably best to observe, rather than entertain. 

Don't be a 'put on a show' kind of girl. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I agree, it's best not to get involved or 'pick' a side as you'll just be attacked @Jordan Miller even if you're trying to be a mediator.

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

1 minute ago, Saigemusic2 said:

They are allegedly hackers.... they prolly did this themselves 

This wouldn't be hard to do you just need to disable your account and try to log in and this message will show up and they could have taken a screenshot...

(I'm just putting this out there and not saying they did this)

• Like 4

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

I don’t think LFB is a fraud at all, they actually provide factual info regarding her court cases and legal contracts....

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Lou and Co hacked those ig accounts claiming this mess...

they’ve been trying to create distrust in the movement a lot recently.

Although them saying that Britneygram fabricated the entire story is suspect... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

a ***** is confused and all I want is freedom for Britney! 

im not falling for this distracting *** drama

#FREEBRITNEY

• Love 1
  • Like 4