Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WAIT! That means they were the ones who hacked into the court meeting and got it moved a while back!!!!1

No. They're threatening legal action against britneysgram. The account that got us this far.   Leave the legal threats to Lou Taylor®️ It's so hard being a Britney fan and it's never because

Lou is that you?  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

Stop nitpicking- if you can’t pick up on nuance it’s more “fun” than arguing with people online. 💡

I don't know about you but literally nothing I've learned about her case has entertained me and would ever make me call it "fun", if anything it enrages and disgusts me but that's just me I guess.

Britney deserved much better than this, and still does.

• Love 1
Just now, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I don't know about you but literally nothing I've learned about her case has entertained me and would ever make me call it "fun", if anything it enrages and disgusts me but that's just me I guess.

That’s not what said but your clearly so sort of troll so the conversation is over. Bye.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:38 PM, Circuit said:

Someone DM’d me on twitter (I’m pretty sure they violated a court order so I’m not gonna disclose who LOL but I’m sure you can guess) in November and said that Lawyers For Britney is affiliated with Lou Taylor

I didn’t believe it completely until today tbh they’re pretty shady

Ok guys this ^ coupled with the fact that Sam Lutfi commented under Britney’s Gram IG post about this. He said “Thanks for this post. I’ve been saying it all along”.

What do we think it means? I don’t think I trust him but my question is why would HE be so against LFB?

Thoughts? Opinions?

• Like 1

I can’t even read all this drama. It’s so juvenile and I don’t see the point. All I know is all of three parties have been shady and stupid. Each one is hypocritical and the more this **** keeps bubbling the less credibility they lose from us and the less credibility our movement gains. 

Namedropping Cade was ******* pointless I don’t get why they’re so pressed about that?? Like cool now I know it wasn’t some random ex paralegal and instead someone from Britney’s inner circle?? How is that shady? BritneysGram is stupid as **** for being so pressed about their “exclusive story” getting away from them that they called everyone out. lastly kevin is hypocritical AF for advocating for people pressing their ears up to a CLOSED HEARING but complaining about people (I don’t know who it was at this confusing *** point) for hacking into the July 22nd hearing. 

All three parties need to get off their damn high horse and go back to being the great leaders they were for our movement and getting the media to finally cover this story. They’ve done so much good at this point and now there’s stupid drama because of all three parties lack of ethics on leaking certain stories. All y’all do is cause more drama every time you post another tweet or response to something :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Ok guys this ^ coupled with the fact that Sam Lutfi commented under Britney’s Gram IG post about this. He said “Thanks for this post. I’ve been saying it all along”.

What do we think it means? I don’t think I trust him but my question is why would HE be so against LFB?

Thoughts? Opinions?

I remember LFB bashing Sam Lufti and posting documents that showed that Britney was scared of him/filed for a restraining order. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

I can’t even read all this drama. It’s so juvenile and I don’t see the point. All I know is all of three parties have been shady and stupid. Each one is hypocritical and the more this **** keeps bubbling the less credibility they lose from us and the less credibility our movement gains. 

Namedropping Cade was ******* pointless I don’t get why they’re so pressed about that?? Like cool now I know it wasn’t some random ex paralegal and instead someone from Britney’s inner circle?? How is that shady? BritneysGram is stupid as **** for being so pressed about their “exclusive story” getting away from them that they called everyone out. lastly @wukemon is hypocritical AF for advocating for people pressing their ears up to a CLOSED HEARING but complaining about people (I don’t know who it was at this confusing *** point) for hacking into the July 22nd hearing. 

All three parties need to get off their damn high horse and go back to being the great leaders they were for our movement and getting the media to finally cover this story. They’ve done so much good at this point and now there’s stupid drama because of all three parties lack of ethics on leaking certain stories. All y’all do is cause more drama every time you post another tweet or response to something :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

But you don’t solve conflicts like that ”now shake hands and say you’re sorry, both of you”. I don’t think anyone has to accept a smear campaign out of nowhere like this. I also disagree that it is unethical to defend yourself. Lawyers for Britney still focuses on the cause and will continue to. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Support whichever online account you want to. Cancel whichever online account you want to. Take sides or not. But let me make one thing clear: Britney Spears is the face of the Free Britney movement. Period!

And, I reiterate. There needs to be organization going forward. Someone should step up to be that person/s to get everything together as far as awareness, speak to media outlets when necessary (but don’t be a media *****), put together rallies for court days, keep people informed about what is happening in court, read and accurately interpret documents, etc.

The only person I personally have in mind for this position is Lisa. But that is a lot to put on her shoulders. Things are already messy amongst this dysfunctional forum & this dysfunctional fandom. It’s a full-time job managing a global movement. Lisa would be subject to ridicule, lawsuits, smears and threats from Team Con or anybody else who seems her a problem. If there can be established maybe a 3 person team to unite us, lead the way (collectively lead- not rely on 1 person someone has to answer to)  keep everything in line without becoming a dictator, then that’s what’s going to have to happen.

There are too many separate entities trying to do the same thing but in different ways, for varying reasons which is causing so much division and animosity. That has to stop. There are also definitely people who are not whom they claim to be, not standing for what they claim they are. Those people must be weeded out. Next virtual Free Britney rally/meeting should definitely address this.

Lisa is great. She is advocating Britney’s rights, and has experience of defending people who gets abused by conservatorships. I don’t think she has time for that either though. The thing is, that I don’t think it is possible to have what you suggest, this is a loose online movement and not an actual organisation with a democratic process (as CLEARLY shown by those that initiated and fuels this coup). Who is going to vote for a “president”, I don’t think it is possible with current means and the geographical location of this hashtag movement that is spread globally.  

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Can’t believe there is actually a thread about this on here. Guys, please, stop letting this whole thing serve as a distraction from real issues. That is exactly what they wanted. 

This was a planned attack on us by the “big accounts” (as they call themselves) and NONE of the claims are true. So if you’re wondering why they didn’t post ANY proof to substantiate their nonsense, it’s because it doesn’t exist. 

All we ever post is facts. When we are asked for our opinions, sometimes we give those too. But have we ever once said something untrue? Have we ever once mislead or been wrong about anything? 

This entire thing was orchestrated by clout hungry accounts that were angry because they felt we were overshadowing them. And then there’s @britneysgram who we didn’t trust since day one. They lied to us and claimed Cade is responsible for “the voicemail,” and then went on to slander our name for over a year. We have simply ignored them ever since. 

@freebritneyla believes that we owed it to all these other accounts to share court docs and other crucial information and consult with them before getting them out into the public. But we didn’t see the point in that. 

We also get a lot of crap for not collaborating with the movement more-attending rallies, participating in lives, etc. We appreciate all the hard work that goes into those, but we aren’t here for that. All along, we wanted our account to be used for posting and explaining court docs. That can be done without making it clear who is behind the account or trying to get credit for the work. There’s just no point in that. 

All this said, what’s most disturbing is that all these people were “plotting” this scheme for months, all while posing as our friends in a group chat where we all talked daily. Some of this is highlighted in one of Bk’s tweets here:

The people who posted this nonsense don’t actually believe we are pro cship. That simply wouldn’t make sense. They just needed reasons to “cancel” us and didn’t have any, so they came up with a bunch of total nonsense. (As if we’d ever put our law license at risk in order to “hack” a court hearing, I mean really?!)

We asked Jordan to take this entire post down due to privacy concerns, and he suggested we start a new thread to answer questions. But the truth is we just want all of this to stop. It is childish drama that should’ve never happened in the first place. So we thought we’d leave this comment, and only this comment, to clear up any doubt that people may have. 

Thank you to those of you who have defended us, we truly appreciate it. 

We all need to stop giving this “expose” any more attention/energy than we’ve already wasted on it. 

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year. 

You’re the voice of reason and Happy New Year to you too!! Thanks for working for Britney and exposing all of those court docs to the public!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

can i also just note that there are some posts in here made by accounts specifically created for damage control? they aren't even trying and it makes this even more embarrassing and clear that this is all for clout. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4

Lou Taylor is a ****... I never said that, Lou Taylor is my friend!

22 minutes ago, Newrie said:

you

35 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I remember LFB bashing Sam Lufti and posting documents that showed that Britney was scared of him/filed for a restraining order. 

Yeah, LFB has encouraged people not to support Sam Lufti. So unless Sam L. comes out with receipts about how LFB is affiliated with Lou, I can't take it too seriously. Why in the world would Lou and her team prop up an instagram that constantly ****s on them?? It seems far more likely that, if LFB has ties to anyone involved with this, it's Lynne's camp. Even then it's probably more of a tenuous connection.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

The only thing I dont like is BG dropping this bomb and then waking away leaving everyone else to clean up the mess. If they had no intention of providing proof or showing something of substance that would benefit Britney or the movement they shouldn't have said anything at all.

That's kind of their M.O.

I believe they're pissed they didn't get to reveal the details of the PoM contract themselves on their socials, or on their eventual documentary.

To be honest I am kind of bothered by the allegations put on FreeBritneyLA, that apparently he expects everyone to report to him and him have final approval as to what they end up leaking to the movement? That to me is hella sus...I really like Kevin and I hope this is not true. There needs to be transparency here and nobody asked them to be gatekeepers.

It makes me wonder if there's something that they know that we don't. What haven't they revealed to us for whatever reason? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I disagree with you. The receipt they posted was real incriminating. I am disappointed in FreeBritneyLA. They confirmed themselves that they had no proof other than suspicions. I did not expect this kind of childishness from the people involved. 

That's like calling someone a murderer and then when asked for proof they turn around and say "Well do you have proof that they're NOT a murderer?"

You don't play with people's reputations like that.

Wow...is all I have to say.

The receipt posted is not "real incriminating", especially if there is any truth to it.  If being the operative word. 

"That's like calling someone a murderer and then when asked for proof they turn around and say - Well do you have proof that they're NOT a murderer? - " You do know court cases have been argued and won based around the latter statement, simply because the defence was unable to properly show they their client was innocent. 

Right now it is dangerous to jump to conclusions and take sides, so quickly. Especially, if we do not know what freebritney and BGram allege is true, or if LFB are bluffing.

But...the fact that BGram came onto BH and proceeded to dictate a narrative does not sit easy with me for a number of reason that some of our fellow Exhalers have already highlighted. This is a community forum for online discussion where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages and speak FREELY...allegedly! 

I am just saying that this is not a time to take sides.