Jump to content

Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WAIT! That means they were the ones who hacked into the court meeting and got it moved a while back!!!!1

No. They're threatening legal action against britneysgram. The account that got us this far.   Leave the legal threats to Lou Taylor®️ It's so hard being a Britney fan and it's never because

Lou is that you?  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

@lawyersforbritneyYou know what. Y’all are pissing me the **** off!! It’s been TWO DAYS and you’re still keeping this **** going. I understand you want to defend yourselves. I’ll put aside my personal feeling about you and your behavior over these TWO DAYS on Twitter and IG, for now. But really, STFU and ******* move on!!! Next topic!! Get on with it! 

“Thou doth protest too much”. 
👆 That’s you ... and even your loyalists. We know who they are. Personally I’ve had enough of all of you! I never saw Britney’s Gram, FB LA or even you all as the “face/spokesperson” of the Free Britney movement. I can’t tell you how many followers you or the others have on IG. IDGAF! I believe you deleted your own IG!! Just like you deleted/briefly disabled your Twitter which you’re still running your mouth at since you returned there & your backup IG.🙄

There’s no owner of FB. Nobody should be claiming otherwise or accusing others as being clout chasers. Apparently you and the others feel otherwise. Tbh the movement does need an official spokesperson but it damn sure is NOT LFB or BG!! Because you’re annoying AF and have completely lost focus!!!!

I feel that if the movement is to go forward there desperately needs to be a leader and proper, concise organization. Don’t even at me I have nothing else to say to you, LFB, your pal Meaner03 and the others! Carry on about your business. Whoever wants to still follow you -or not- then so ******* be it. You’ve made total fools of yourselves. Stop it. Focus! Stay on message if that’s what you are even actually about. 🤨 Peace out!

:bow_bowing_orange::bow_bowing_orange::bow_bowing_orange:

  • Love 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

@lawyersforbritneyYou know what. Y’all are pissing me the **** off!! It’s been TWO DAYS and you’re still keeping this **** going. I understand you want to defend yourselves. I’ll put aside my personal feeling about you and your behavior over these TWO DAYS on Twitter and IG, for now. But really, STFU and ******* move on!!! Next topic!! Get on with it! 

“Thou doth protest too much”. 
👆 That’s you ... and even your loyalists. We know who they are. Personally I’ve had enough of all of you! I never saw Britney’s Gram, FB LA or even you all as the “face/spokesperson” of the Free Britney movement. I can’t tell you how many followers you or the others have on IG. IDGAF! I believe you deleted your own IG!! Just like you deleted/briefly disabled your Twitter which you’re still running your mouth at since you returned there & your backup IG.🙄

There’s no owner of FB. Nobody should be claiming otherwise or accusing others as being clout chasers. Apparently you and the others feel otherwise. Tbh the movement does need an official spokesperson but it damn sure is NOT LFB or BG!! Because you’re annoying AF and have completely lost focus!!!!

I feel that if the movement is to go forward there desperately needs to be a leader and proper, concise organization. Don’t even at me I have nothing else to say to you, LFB, your pal Meaner03 and the others! Carry on about your business. Whoever wants to still follow you -or not- then so ******* be it. You’ve made total fools of yourselves. Stop it. Focus! Stay on message if that’s what you are even actually about. 🤨 Peace out!

Most of these people are showing their true colours right now.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

#whocanshetrust

  • Like 5
Link to post
30 minutes ago, lawyersforbritney said:

We asked Jordan to take this entire post down due to privacy concerns, and he suggested we start a new thread to answer questions. But the truth is we just want all of this to stop. It is childish drama that should’ve never happened in the first place. So we thought we’d leave this comment, and only this comment, to clear up any doubt that people may have. 

You wanted Jordan to take down this post... WTF is wrong with you??? Lawyers For Britney trying to pull a Lou Taylor “take down this post”. Screw you!! Who do you think you are? Who ARE YOU?! :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:
You claim to want this childish drama to stop but you’re the only ones still contributing to it!!! The irony! It’s coming across as you are trying to save face because you’re mad and embarrassed over whatever happened btwn you and Britney’s Gram. If you’re done with it then be done with it. Enough. Girl, bye!! Keep trying to clean up your mess on your own page. DO NOT come over here to dictate what Jordan allows on HIS forum. Take ur *** back to Twitter with this BS!!! FOH I’m tired of you!!:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 5
Link to post
11 minutes ago, chitchatney said:

I've been keeping track on this thread, only commenting once with an emoji but honestly, why are we giving these people so much importance? I see people mentioning dropping out of the movement because of it and to them i ask: are you in this movement for these accounts or for Britney? It's been two days and the talk has been all about them, not about Britney nor the conservatorship. All the strenght has been put into defending sides and attacking others, and it shouldn't be that. We're all Britney fans, we want Britney to be happy and free from her father's grasp. We still have a long way to go until that day comes, and so we should be putting our hearts into the fight for her freedom, to support her, and not give attention to accounts that are distracting us from what is more important: Britney.

When I said I am done with the movement I mean I am done with the loud obnoxious voices and talking heads. That doesn't mean I no longer care that Britney is in a conservatorship and that doesn't mean that I personally don't advocate for her freedom. This has gotten extremely messy and embarrasasing. 

  • Love 3
Link to post
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Is anyone else surprised that those advocating the "hardest" for Britney's freedom can be added to the long list of users/social climbers in Britney's life? 

ThatSurpriseWitness and Lisa please don't disappoint. You're our only hope. x

Maybe they'll disappoint you, I'm not choosing sides, just being analytical. Lisa met Kevin at his house (or Kevin at her house, I don't remember) many times. And the surprise girl is also quiet because maybe she is a friend on both sides. 

Remembering that all of this is my opinion 

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

When I said I am done with the movement I mean I am done with the loud obnoxious voices and talking heads. That doesn't mean I no longer care that Britney is in a conservatorship and that doesn't mean that I personally don't advocate for her freedom. This has gotten extremely messy and embarrasasing. 

I wasn't refering to you, i have seen people on Twitter mentioning they might be leaving the movement because of this mess and that the movement would be over soon due to it. I guess twitter being twitter. But i agree with you that we should all be done with the obnoxious voices, as it has gotten extremely embarrassing to say at least. We know what's out there, we don't depend on them only to learn about the court hearings, and they're not the only "experts" in the matter. 

  • Love 4
Link to post
Just now, chitchatney said:

I wasn't refering to you, i have seen people on Twitter mentioning they might be leaving the movement because of this mess and that the movement would be over soon due to it. I guess twitter being twitter. But i agree with you that we should all be done with the obnoxious voices, as it has gotten extremely embarrassing to say at least. We know what's out there, we don't depend on them only to learn about the court hearings, and they're not the only "experts" in the matter. 

Agreed. I am grateful and appreciative to those that have helped thus far despite their messiest. But like you said now we all have access to this information ourselves and have the know how to pick up on any new developments. While being part of a collective is helpful, it can end up being a very slippery slope. This thread is a case in point lol. 

But I am sure soon this will be old news and the girlies will reunite further down the line whenever Lou is feeling froggy. I am very weary of those who end up releasing Netflix documentaries soon. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

  • Love 2
Link to post
53 minutes ago, lawyersforbritney said:

We also get a lot of crap for not collaborating with the movement more-attending rallies, participating in lives, etc. We appreciate all the hard work that goes into those, but we aren’t here for that. All along, we wanted our account to be used for posting and explaining court docs. That can be done without making it clear who is behind the account or trying to get credit for the work. There’s just no point in that. 

@Jordan Miller now you know why you were excluded from the narrative. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
58 minutes ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Can’t believe there is actually a thread about this on here. Guys, please, stop letting this whole thing serve as a distraction from real issues. That is exactly what they wanted. 
 

This was a planned attack on us by the “big accounts” (as they call themselves) and NONE of the claims are true. So if you’re wondering why they didn’t post ANY proof to substantiate their nonsense, it’s because it doesn’t exist. 
 

All we ever post is facts. When we are asked for our opinions, sometimes we give those too. But have we ever once said something untrue? Have we ever once mislead or been wrong about anything? 

This entire thing was orchestrated by clout hungry accounts that were angry because they felt we were overshadowing them. And then there’s @britneysgram who we didn’t trust since day one. They lied to us and claimed Cade is responsible for “the voicemail,” and then went on to slander our name for over a year. We have simply ignored them ever since. 
 

@freebritneyla believes that we owed it to all these other accounts to share court docs and other crucial information and consult with them before getting them out into the public. But we didn’t see the point in that. 

We also get a lot of crap for not collaborating with the movement more-attending rallies, participating in lives, etc. We appreciate all the hard work that goes into those, but we aren’t here for that. All along, we wanted our account to be used for posting and explaining court docs. That can be done without making it clear who is behind the account or trying to get credit for the work. There’s just no point in that. 

All this said, what’s most disturbing is that all these people were “plotting” this scheme for months, all while posing as our friends in a group chat where we all talked daily. Some of this is highlighted in one of Bk’s tweets here:

The people who posted this nonsense don’t actually believe we are pro cship. That simply wouldn’t make sense. They just needed reasons to “cancel” us and didn’t have any, so they came up with a bunch of total nonsense. (As if we’d ever put our law license at risk in order to “hack” a court hearing, I mean really?!)

We asked Jordan to take this entire post down due to privacy concerns, and he suggested we start a new thread to answer questions. But the truth is we just want all of this to stop. It is childish drama that should’ve never happened in the first place. So we thought we’d leave this comment, and only this comment, to clear up any doubt that people may have. 
 

Thank you to those of you who have defended us, we truly appreciate it. 
 

We all need to stop giving this “expose” any more attention/energy than we’ve already wasted on it. 
 

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year. 

Can we just stop with this whole fighting, it just negates from the whole purpose of the movement.

The tweets etc are just dragging it on.

I'd like to hope we all want Britney to be free, let us all focus on that and not petty arguments.

  • Love 2
  • Like 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

@Jordan Miller now you know why you were excluded from the narrative. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Really and it is embarrassing. Are they for Britney or for fame? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

  • Like 1
Link to post
16 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I disagree with you. The receipt they posted was real incriminating. I am disappointed in FreeBritneyLA. They confirmed themselves that they had no proof other than suspicions. I did not expect this kind of childishness from the people involved. 

That's like calling someone a murderer and then when asked for proof they turn around and say "Well do you have proof that they're NOT a murderer?"

You don't play with people's reputations like that.

Wow...is all I have to say.

I agree with you on this & I’m still skeptical of all parties but at the same time that screen recording made it seem like all of those involved in the “exposing” I guess are doing so based on suspicions and not facts like....:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

and why NYE of all days in a year. Why make it seem like an emergency when they’ve all acted as though they’ve been holding onto said info for a long time especially the supposed zoom hack. So many questions.

At this stage in the game that’s a bit irresponsible to me and makes me wonder what the true root in this mess is.

  • Love 2
  • Like 5
Link to post

Am I crazy or there is something Netflix related in all this mess? I've seen a couple people saying that there's a documentary going on about Free Britney. It would explain why they suddenly started following her a few weeks ago and why the movement ''leaders'' are falling apart, maybe some of them were contacted :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

  • Haha 2
  • Like 6
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block