Jump to content

Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This movement is bigger than an Instagram page. Its clear lawyersforbritney didnt like being accused and threw baseless accusations at the Britney's Gram.

 

The phone call couldnt have been fake as it forced Team B to respond and completely change their narrative. Arguing over whether or not it was a paralegal, or a close friend is pedantic; the information remains the same

 

 

Report the account. Unfollow the account and support accounts that are doing the honest hardwork.

How could the phone call not have been fake? Theoretically, Britneys Gram could have heard from a source through DMs or secondhand info who didn't want to go on record that Britney was being held against her will in a facility. Then they could've gotten anyone to record the voicemail to drum up outrage. So the voicemail may be real but it isn't 100% obvious that it is. Alternately, It isn't really a far stretch for someone to guess that Britney's being held against her will given her legal situation.

Given that it kickstarted a justified movement I don't care either way at this point

Link to post
  • Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WAIT! That means they were the ones who hacked into the court meeting and got it moved a while back!!!!1

No. They're threatening legal action against britneysgram. The account that got us this far.   Leave the legal threats to Lou Taylor®️ It's so hard being a Britney fan and it's never because

Lou is that you?  

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Thank you for providing more background and shedding some light on this.

I believe you are asking all of the right questions as well. Something here is hella funky.

I can't believe some tried to cancel Meaner03 yesterday as well.

I stand by Meaner...I 100% trust him/her. I felt bad that he/she deactivated their account. I always felt that maybe they were closer to the situation than we think

  • Love 2
Link to post
4 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

 Theoretically, Britneys Gram could have heard from a source through DMs or secondhand info who didn't want to go on record that Britney was being held against her will in a facility. Then they could've gotten anyone to record the voicemail to drum up outrage.

Agree. People don't understand. Lawyers did not say that THE INFORMATION is false. They said the audio is fake. 

Because Grams' Girls made the fanbase believe that they practically received a voice message on Whatsapp and maybe that's not how they got the information 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I think I believe grams girls are a bit into it for the hype. I remember when they got the voicemail they handled it well and Said they didn’t want to be actively involved just here to give info. Then they started going on TV and saying a lot of stuff and looking really stupid (although, without their adrenaline rush we probably wouldn’t be here in the first place.) so I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but I am saying they live for the fight and live for the attention and live for the drama.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

at this point tho idc what the truth is. What I do care about is having the court documents explained to me and letting me see all legal documentation. 
idc what they do in their own time, I need to understand legal stuff and the grams girls can’t do that.  :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:
 

So please can we just let go who has done what and go back to the objective. If you can’t work together then you don’t have to. But we all have something to contribute. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:
 

Sounds like counselling an undergrad work team. Come on you’re grown as women. You know this. :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:
 

this literally ain’t a childish game on tik rock stop acting like them. Have some dignity! Like our girl Britney!:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

 

that’s all I have to say. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

  • Like 1
Link to post
21 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Elodiebeeeaa

Is that pronounced L O D B? Because if it is, it sounds kinda French, which is interesting because then, one could assume that the "O D" part of your username could be pronounced "oh duh", which in french, could be read as "aux de" which translates to "to the" or "to/of"....

 

The two remaining sounds in your user are "ehl" and "bee", which phonetically, could be read as "L" and "B", respectively, which is interesting because it would follow a similar pattern to Lawyers for Britney.

 

With all that said, that would mean you username, a name you chose, could start for "Lawyers to/for Britney".

 

That, in the context of Lawyers for Britney, a page you seem to defend while also questioning the integrity of the Britneysgram in the only thread you've commented since you joined yesterday when all this started, and has been very careful in their posting (praising Ingham, being quite neutral on the conservatorship),  could lead one to assume that you potentially have an agenda by posting on this forum during all of this.

 

However, this all speculation. Speculation based on the content of the thread and your activity here.

 

 

:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

  • Haha 5
Link to post
30 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Elodiebeeeaa

Is that pronounced L O D B? Because if it is, it sounds kinda French, which is interesting because then, one could assume that the "O D" part of your username could be pronounced "oh duh", which in french, could be read as "aux de" which translates to "to the" or "to/of"....

 

The two remaining sounds in your user are "ehl" and "bee", which phonetically, could be read as "L" and "B", respectively, which is interesting because it would follow a similar pattern to Lawyers for Britney.

 

With all that said, that would mean you username, a name you chose, could start for "Lawyers to/for Britney".

 

That, in the context of Lawyers for Britney, a page you seem to defend while also questioning the integrity of the Britneysgram in the only thread you've commented since you joined yesterday when all this started, and has been very careful in their posting (praising Ingham, being quite neutral on the conservatorship),  could lead one to assume that you potentially have an agenda by posting on this forum during all of this.

 

However, this all speculation. Speculation based on the content of the thread and your activity here.

 

I think you have cracked the code! Well done. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Also... I think it is suspect that LfB would make such an egregious claim that Cade created that voicemail, only to retract it a day later?

I am so confused.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
37 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Elodiebeeeaa

Is that pronounced L O D B? Because if it is, it sounds kinda French, which is interesting because then, one could assume that the "O D" part of your username could be pronounced "oh duh", which in french, could be read as "aux de" which translates to "to the" or "to/of"....

 

The two remaining sounds in your user are "ehl" and "bee", which phonetically, could be read as "L" and "B", respectively, which is interesting because it would follow a similar pattern to Lawyers for Britney.

 

With all that said, that would mean you username, a name you chose, could start for "Lawyers to/for Britney".

 

That, in the context of Lawyers for Britney, a page you seem to defend while also questioning the integrity of the Britneysgram in the only thread you've commented since you joined yesterday when all this started, and has been very careful in their posting (praising Ingham, being quite neutral on the conservatorship),  could lead one to assume that you potentially have an agenda by posting on this forum during all of this.

 

However, this all speculation. Speculation based on the content of the thread and your activity here.

 


:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I normally don't like when people pressure or push the agenda of being part of ones team or accuse them of being said person but this break down mixed with them trying so hard to prove on @Slayer last night when slayer was like :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: idc its not that big a deal lol it has me like :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

  • Love 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Busybee said:


:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I normally don't like when people pressure or push the agenda of being part of ones team or accuse them of being said person but this break down mixed with them trying so hard to prove on @Slayer last night when slayer was like :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: idc its not that big a deal lol it has me like :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

My gut was just telling me that they were LFB yesterday and how similarly they speak along with the fact they literally joined after this thread was made - my mind :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

  • Haha 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

My gut was just telling me that they were LFB yesterday and how similarly they speak along with the fact they literally joined after this thread was made - my mind :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Weather you actually believed they were LFB or not, when I saw you write that I just took it as a joke because they were defending their side, I didn't think too much into it. But then they kept pushing to prove they weren't I was like :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:. Then you even apologized lol and they still kept it going and when someone pushes that hard its because they NEED you to believe them. 

I won't say they are but it is very interesting timing and evidence.

  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to post
Just now, Busybee said:

Weather you actually believed they were LFB or not, when I saw you write that I just took it as a joke because they were defending their side, I didn't think too much into it. But then they kept pushing to prove they weren't I was like :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:. Then you even apologized lol and they still kept it going and when someone pushes that hard its because they NEED you to believe them. 

I won't say they are but it is very interesting timing and evidence.

I was deadly serious when I made the comment :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: But how they responded really confirmed it for me too!

I spotted something else that made me think it was them but i'll keep that quiet for now:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The 'proof' they tried to send me was very fishy and did not back them up at all.

They could possibly not be LFB but they definitely must have some sort of close association with them...

I just did not like how they were SO against BG and then when they got called out they attempted to be slightly neutral.

Spoiler

again

tenor.gif

 

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Hi, I've seem you post in a very defensive manner whenever people question the authenticity of LFB, I am led to believe that you have some sort of connection to LFB, and as your account only posts posts that that defends them.

 

The Britneysgram Podcast received enough of a following for Team Britney, and Team Conservatorship to notice them. When the phone call was made, the information was detailed enough to break non-disclosure agreements, and if false, could have been incredibly damaging to Britney and those around her. At the minimum, they would have immediately hit them with a cease and desist...

They didn't. Once the information was revealed, it sent Team B into red alert mode; Larry Rudolph made statements that lined up with the phone caller's information. Sam Asghari also changed the narrative he was putting out there.

 

From then on, Britneysgram were very informative, and factual and made a clear divide between what was on the record fact, and what was their personal opinion OR purely speculative.

 

The validity is in Team B's response; everything from "all is well" posts and lying about emails, "she may never dance again" statements etc. 

 

Once again, the identity of the paralegal is irrelevant. The information was not defamatory and team b could not ignore the reveal.

The only reason people are in anyway pointing fingers at the phone call is because a group of Instagrammers didn't like that they were called out.

 

Focus on the important issues, please.

 

I literally don't have any connection to them and have been over this multiple times with people. How am I supposed to prove I'm not them at this point? I literally sent DMs to Slayer that I exchanged with LFB in November.  

Am I not allowed to agree with the insta page that has regularly shared court docs? Is that irrational to you?

I live in NY with my dad and work as a dog walker. Do I need to ******* skype with someone to prove myself??? Do I need to give out my email and doxx myself? Jesus christ

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I was deadly serious when I made the comment :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: But how they responded really confirmed it for me too!

I spotted something else that made me think it was them but i'll keep that quiet for now:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The 'proof' they tried to send me was very fishy and did not back them up at all.

They could possibly noov

You're full of ****. I don't have any connection to them. I don't even have a real instagram just a finsta and I have commented on their instagram and backup myself. Perhaps that's the BS other thing you noticed. 

Because my insta is blank I actually thought that they assumed I was a fake bot for Lou or something over the past few months because they've barely responded to me on their posts and didn't respond to a past DM.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block