Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

Just now, elodiebeaaa said:

Uhh you literally responded "hi lawyersforbritney" to my comment so I'd say you were more than implying something. 

I'm not completely pro lawyersforbritney either but I do side with them more in this particular dramatic scenario because at least they provide regular information and do appear to be solidly pro-Britney to me.

Most people would have taken that as a joke and not literally...however I meant it.

Apologies if you are not but you type like them and following their narrative to a ‘T’. You’ve also been here an hour or so after this news and only commented in this thread defending them. Plus it’s fine if you are, it’s great if you’re here to defend yourself :) 

I’ve liked LFB’s posts in the past and found them useful but this whole situations weird. I hope it’s a misunderstanding between the parties that can be resolved as fans just want Britney free.

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WAIT! That means they were the ones who hacked into the court meeting and got it moved a while back!!!!1

No. They're threatening legal action against britneysgram. The account that got us this far.   Leave the legal threats to Lou Taylor®️ It's so hard being a Britney fan and it's never because

Lou is that you?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Most people would have taken that as a joke and not literally...however I meant it.

Apologies if you are not but you type like them and following their narrative to a ‘T’. You’ve also been here an hour or so after this news and only commented in this thread defending them. Plus it’s fine if you are, it’s great if you’re here to defend yourself :) 

I’ve liked LFB’s posts in the past and found them useful but this whole situations weird. I hope it’s a misunderstanding between the parties that can be resolved as fans just want Britney free.

I mean, I'm not most people? I'm high strung? IDK what you want me to say? lol.  I don't know how to explain that I'm not someone that... I'm not.

I'll send you the DM screenshots so we can put this pretty pointless drama to bed :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I doubt Lynne is ALLOWED to defend Britney publicly or there is reason to believe it could compromise Britney's situation in some way. There are things to criticize Lynne on but I don't think that's one of them.

But Bryan and Juno talked about the cship months ago, why cant Lynne? Did she sign a NDA or smt? Im not saying to trash Jamie but to defend Britney? I mean, she could at least say "Britney isnt crazy, people should stop saying things they clearly dont know anything about". She sees Britney being mocked everyday on instagram, people trying to justify the cship using Britneys videos and so on. 

I dont think If she was really against Jamie and totally on Britneys side, she would still getting money from the cship. The same goes for her hanging out with Jamie If she was totally against the cship. Maybe she doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but I dont think shes against the cship. She has been complicit to it since day one. 

Compromise? Its not like anything is really changing for Britney tho. How Britneys case could be worst than already is? She cant even kick Jamies out of her life, she cant even speak! If Lynne or anyone close to her defended Britney publicly, many stars and maybe even serious journalists would began to investigate all this circus, but anyone close to Britney that talks about her situation always come across very pro cship. The way its rn its not really working. In some months, FreeBritney will be officially 2 years and what has really changed since early 2019? Lynne must know so many things, maybe she could even prove things that would help Britney, her silence is deafening. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I mean, I'm not most people? I'm high strung? IDK what you want me to say? lol.  I don't know how to explain that I'm not someone that... I'm not.

I'll send you the DM screenshots so we can put this pretty pointless drama to bed :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I’m not finding this a big deal, you just seem to be dead set on ‘proving’ you’re not them. 

I think you’re making this into a bigger deal than it is, I just made one comment and you keep trying to justify yourself...

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’m not finding this a big deal, you just seem to be dead set on ‘proving’ you’re not them. 

I think you’re making this into a bigger deal than it is, I just made one comment and you keep trying to justify yourself...

You can't keep responding and then tell me it's not a big deal & to stop caring lol. I don't appreciate being told that I'm someone I'm not. Doubt you would either. Anyway, you have the DMs.

• Like 3
Just now, elodiebeaaa said:

You can't keep responding and then tell me I'm the only one who cares & to stop caring lol. I don't appreciate being told that I'm someone I'm not. Anyway, you have the DMs.

You responded to a message I put, I didn’t respond and you quoted me and responded again...

Yes you sent me a DM which I’ve said appears a bit fishy and doesn’t prove anything...

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But Bryan and Juno talked about the cship months ago, why cant Lynne? Did she sign a NDA or smt? Im not saying to trash Jamie but to defend Britney? I mean, she could at least say "Britney isnt crazy, people should stop saying things they clearly dont know anything about". She sees Britney being mocked everyday on instagram, people trying to justify the cship using Britneys videos and so on. 

I dont think If she was really against Jamie and totally on Britneys side, she would still getting money from the cship. The same goes for her hanging out with Jamie If she was totally against the cship. Maybe she doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but I dont think shes against the cship. She has been complicit to it since day one. 

Compromise? Its not like anything is really changing for Britney tho. How Britneys case could be worst than already is? She cant even kick Jamies out of her life, she cant even speak! If Lynne or anyone close to her defended Britney publicly, many stars and maybe even serious journalists would began to investigate all this circus, but anyone close to Britney that talks about her situation always come across very pro cship. The way its rn its not really working. In some months, FreeBritney will be officially 2 years and what has really changed since early 2019? Lynne must know so many things, maybe she could even prove things that would help Britney, her silence is deafening. 

But Bryan didn't really reveal anything and faced a ton of public backlash anyway lol. There was also an article that said Britney's legal team didn't want the family to speak out. If I were Lynne I don't think I'd speak out either because the risks outweigh the benefits. 

Lawyers typically advise people to not speak unless they need to and I imagine it would extend to this kind of situation.

Look, Britney's family is obviously toxic. There's a very toxic dynamic that Lynne is involved in. I really believe there are no heroes here. It's probably very valid to criticize how Lynne raised Britney and didn't spend enough time with her in her teens. But I don't think it makes sense to criticize her for not speaking out when it seems that everyone in the family is under some version of a gag order

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You responded to a message I put, I didn’t respond and you quoted me and responded again...

Yes you sent me a DM which I’ve said appears a bit fishy and doesn’t prove anything...

Yes I sent you a DM and then another one to show that the box around it was from highlighting it. 

Whatever. Believe what you want! Obviously nothing will convince you.

7 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I definitely don't disagree with you on many aspects regarding Lynne. I guess I just sympathize because it must be tough to have the house divided. But she's definitely not innocent here. I do give her credit for doing SOMETHING, though. And at the end we don't really know what her financial situation is. I think it is harmless to promote her make up products...at least she isn't pulling a Jamie Lynn and selling those fugly Britney Brand clothing. I can't fault someone's hustle for trying to make money on their own. If she were really that rich from Britney I don't know why she would even be trying to sell those products to begin with.

I am undecided on whether she is really naive or if she is just in denial of her level of complicity. But she gets more credit than Jamie Lynn. We see her taking an active role in getting Jamie OUT and that to me, has to mean something. She is the only one in Britney's corner at the moment. She told the judge that Jamie likens Britney to a race horse. Even if she is doing the least she is still doing more than the rest of the clan. 

There are so many puzzling things that have happened this year. We all already forgot Bryangate and his weird interview in which seemed to help Britney in some ways and also help her father. I think this is a war between Britney and her father and everyone else is caught in the crossfire. Jamie Lynn is 100% on her father's and Lou's side imo. So I am reserving most of my venom for Jamie Lynn and Jamie.

Though I have not forgotten that Lynne was caught on tape calling the Free Britney people trashy. She also probably has something to hide. But until she gets exposed for something I am not going to fully pounce. I have to believe SOMEONE has Britney's best interest in mind right now...

Its harder for Britney not having anyone really and 100% by her side. Imagine how she feels. I remembered what Juno said as if it was equally hard for Britney and Jamie. Britney is the one without freedom and having her dad she never got along with annoying and controlling her life. I feel like no one really has empathy for Britney, no one really put themselves on her shoes. They continue to accept Jamies bs bc hes the man of the house or whatever ***ist bs they believe. The house is divided bc Jamie is ******* up Britneys life, smt Lynne has smt to do with, she was a part of the whole cship planning, she is also to blame for Britneys situation. I think Lynne fails to take responsability for what happened and is still happening to Britney. If FreeBritney wasnt a thing, If Britney wasnt refusing to work, If there wasnt smt shady about Britneys finances, would have Lynne "step in" to do anything? And she barely did anything. She didnt do anything that really changed Britneys situation for the better, she doesnt even defend her daughter online the same way she did when Juno was being criticized. Its "hard" for her having the house divided bc Britney isnt accepting Jamies bs how she was supposed to. I bet Lynne thinks Jamie is ok and she wouldnt have done anything If Britney accepted Jamies bs 100% until now. Would she "help" Britney in any way If Britney was working? 

If she really wanted to help Britney, she could sell stories about her situation, anyone would pay her! I mean, she wrote a book in the past talking about Britney when Britney was going thru hell :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: she probably got a lot of money all these years and according to docs, at least until some months ago she was still getting it. She would find a way to help Britney If she really wanted. She shows no signs that shes totally against Jamie or the cship altogether. Shes a stage mom who neglected Britney for years and years. Well, I think its shady that LFB promoted her skin products and also talked highly of Lynne as if she was changing the whole situation for Britney when its not the case. 

I mean when I looked her Facebook in the past, It seemed like she was enjoying life as if there were more important things than Britneys situation. Idk it never seemed to me she was losing sleep over Britneys cship legal drama. 

I think she sells those products bc she bonds with these woman having trips and so on, its probably a hobby. At Britneys peak when Britney bought her a mansion, she was still teaching. I bet she didnt need any money then. I think she probably doesnt like to not have anything to do all day long. 

005.jpg

Lynne knows Jamie is abusive,  she talks about that on her book, but she chose to continue with him. Its like she thinks Britney has to do the same. I think she likes playing the victim the same way how she let Felicia to take care of her 15 years old daughter to stay in Louisiana and then said she lost influence over Britney each time more she made more money. I mean, what she expected when Britney was really young and alone on the road and saw more her dancers and make up artists than her own family? 

I think Lynne is playing both sides. Shes not doing anything to really help kick Jamie out and I bet she knows a lot that could help Britney. Maybe shes doing that so Britney can work again in the near future? "Ur dad will be better, he promised" or "now ur dad is out, the cship will be amazing for u". And IF Britney ever gets out of the cship, she will pretend she was on Britneys side since the beginning. I can even see her pretending she never had anything to do with the cship and never approved. She doesnt seem as bad as Juno or Bryan bc I feel she likes Britney, but I think she still puts herself first, or even Jamies bs. I dont think all these years Britney has been a priority for her. 

Doesnt she see that these comments Jamie makes about Britney dont do any difference for the judge? She could do more, she could talk about the Preston incident and so much more she knows. Think that she was still hanging out with Jamie like a big happy family after he abused Preston. 

I never forgot Bryans interview, he seemed very much pro cship. He said she always wanted out, but he joked about Britney being abused and tried to justify the cship every chance he could. He seemed more interested in talking about Juno, he doesnt seem to respect Britney and talks about her as a brand. He even said the cship has been good for the family. Jamie allowed him to do that interview bc he knows he sides with Jamie. He seems jealous and like he isnt proud of her sister, the same way Juno acts. He also wanted credit for also helping the family financially. 

Yeah, Lynne seemed annoyed talking about "FreeBritney people". Tbh? I think she is more concerned about the family being exposed than Britneys freedom. I dont trust her and sadly I think Britney doesnt have anyone really on her corner, her family is trash and are out for themselves. Lynne didnt do anything major to help Britney in almost two years!! If she wanted she would find a way. Think about the fact that a totally stranger (or even Cade for that matter) saw smt shady happening with Britneys cship and gave the gram girls that information. Think that Lynne was pretending that Britney was so strong to check herself in a facility on her Facebook when she knew it wasnt the case. She didnt do **** until FreeBritney was born. Shes sus and has sided with Jamie for too long. 

• Like 5

Random thought..could someone on JS's side anonymously sent that screenshot to someone saying it was a big Britney account that hacked in in order to cause drama, lose followers-especially ones that produced old court docs? There are no names on the pictures etc...is there a date on the screenshot? This whole thing just seems calculated..I'm bummed I've spent my whole NYE reading all the drama 🤣 Not taking sides or anything...still don't know what to think...but this seems fishy...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

We need to de-escalate this.  I dont want to see Britney supporters turn on each other like this 

Yea, this destabilization is not good for the movement. Hopefully it’s just a temporary scuffle and people will get their priorities straight. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Can someone please cliff note this for me? I’m so lost and feel left out 

Lol 

1. Check britneys grams latest insta post; BG saying that LFB allegedly hacked into Brits virtual court date

2. Then look at lawyers for britneys response; saying the voicemail was fake

Just look up and down twitter 🤣

11 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

But Bryan didn't really reveal anything and faced a ton of public backlash anyway lol. There was also an article that said Britney's legal team didn't want the family to speak out. If I were Lynne I don't think I'd speak out either because the risks outweigh the benefits. 

Lawyers typically advise people to not speak unless they need to and I imagine it would extend to this kind of situation.

Look, Britney's family is obviously toxic. There's a very toxic dynamic that Lynne is involved in. I really believe there are no heroes here. It's probably very valid to criticize how Lynne raised Britney and didn't spend enough time with her in her teens. But I don't think it makes sense to criticize her for not speaking out when it seems that everyone in the family is under some version of a gag order

Bryan faced a lot of backlash bc hes a ***ist pig pro cship that belittles his sister. 

Think for a sec that Lynne was pretending that everything was ok with Britneys facility stay on social media even tho she knew it wasnt the case? 

How can a stranger defend Britney when he found that out but not her own family? Lynne knows things, she could prove, she could show them on court, her liking comments never did **** for Britney. Does she really trust Sam, someone who gets 10k a week? Does it seem like hes in a rush for all this mess to be over? Im sorry but If It was someone in my family in this living hell, I would do what I could to help them get out. I think they all are pro cship bc they benefit from it and bc Britney the person isnt their priority, its her fortune, her brand. 

She gets money from the cship, she hangs out with Jamie. I seriously doubt she is 100% against Jamie. I think she doesnt speak bc of that. If u see ur daughter who has no freedom or rights being abused and wanting her dad out of her life, u help her. U find a way, think of how much of Britneys life was spent in this cship bs. Shes 39 years old ffs and Lynne was complicit to the cship from the start, according to her own book. Lynne has failed Britney all Britneys life and is still failing now not doing enough or anything major to really help Britneys situation. I mean, in some months itll be two years since FreeBritney was really born and nothing really changed for Britney since then. Is Lynne really trusting the system or not caring enough about Britneys wishes? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1