• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someday (I will slay) is a freaking masterpiece and deserves over 350 million freaking views  

I can't believe she has some MV with less than 10M Anyways, they are this: Someday (I Will Understand) - 9.89M DANCE Till The World Ends - 9.04M Kill The Lights - 8.26M

As "Dance Till The World Ends" is basically the uncut version of Till The World End, it’s not really a problem for this one. However, Someday I Will Understand need to have at least 100M tbh, I t

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

I’d rather focus on getting more views for the the following music videos: DLMBTLTK, MATM, 3, Radar, BTMYH, BTI and My Prerogative 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

All trash compared to Someday (I will get 350 million views) :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 4

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

2 hours ago, BryanJames said:

Was Kill the lights officially released as a single? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Someday is a masterpiece but I think that the gp are expecting Britney singles to be Pop Bangers like Toxic, Oops or BOMT  and thats maybe why they're not here for Someday.

A shame isn't it? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

Someday flopped cause nobody is interested in pregnantney singing about her unborn baby. (Yeah maybe only die-hard fans, but the gp? No)

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

As a gift to Britney on her 40th bday, we should organize a "Someday" stream and download week

I fully agree. It’s an unsung moment in her discography. Written by Britney herself and a gorgeous song, it would be lovely for it to get some mainstream appreciation. 

• Love 6

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

21 hours ago, jordeezy said:

As a gift to Britney on her 40th bday, we should organize a "Someday" stream and download week

Super underrated single (Slumber Party is angry tho), literally I saw some comments on the video saying they never heard that song

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
Posted (edited)

Someday deserves way more views but the song isn't that well known outside of the fanbase and I think the video's still blocked in the US. Kill the Lights was only a fanmade animated video as part of that contest that was run on Britney's website and the song was never pushed as a single so I can kinda understand it not having very many views. Dance Till the World Ends is just a director's cut/alternate version of the original TTWE video (which does have over 100m). 

How many views does Do Somethin' have? The video's blocked in my country but I thought it hadn't reached 10m yet.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1