What did Exhale inhale in 2020?: Best 2020 Albums/EPs/Singles from a Female/Non-Binary/Non-Male artist

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Watch what you say otherwise I might just replace your friendship to become friends with with @Crazybutitfeelsalright and @Blackout227. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

@hookedonspice and everything nice :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The time of year has come! What did Exhale inhale in 2020? What is your 'Favorite 2020 Albums/EPs from a Female/Non-Binary/Non-Male artist'? AND What do you think was the BEST 2020 Albu

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

@Blackout2006 when did you become the rational one with taste? 

Posted Images

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

All right is more formal than alright so idk what argument you’re trying to make :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

The song was a teen-pop song released by a 17 year old, formality left the chat after the Mickey Mouse Club. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Just using my "eloquent" Canadian way of criticizing speaking since you adore it. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Twitter Team
On 12/30/2020 at 10:00 PM, bitbitboi said:

wow, that's such a complete list, how did you even...? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I don't know I'm surprised myself because I didn't even gather the list properly until the last minute, I tried searching every where for albums that were released and excluding males just made it slightly quicker :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
On 12/30/2020 at 11:08 PM, thebritmaster said:

Why are female and non-binary in the same category? So Sam Smith can win female vocalist of the year? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

It's more of a Female and Non-Binary list but in conclusion the most straightforward way to call it is a non-male list :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

YESS OMG NNNN SLAY :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Not WYP? getting some appreciation finally from this cursed site :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It’s a very underrated album around here, but there are a few people who have mentioned it.

Jessie isn’t a pop star as such, or a famous individual with a big (visual) back story, so I guess it might be hard to connect/relate with that. 

Understandably, some people have different tastes. Each to their own. I’m happy it was even listed :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1
On 12/30/2020 at 9:20 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The only good songs on that album are Don't Start Now, Break My Heart and Hallucinate. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

And Boys Will Be Boys, of course. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The reveal within the reveal within the reveal.....

dead GIF

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
On 12/31/2020 at 12:20 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The only good songs on that album are Don't Start Now, Break My Heart and Hallucinate. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

And Boys Will Be Boys, of course. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Dont forget Physical, Levitating, Love Again & GIB :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
50 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Hehe. It’s a very underrated album around here, but there are a few people who have mentioned it.

Jessie isn’t a pop star as such, or a famous individual with a big (visual)?back story, so I guess it might be hard to connect/relate with that. 

Understandably, some people have different tastes. Each to their own. I’m happy it was even listed :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Mirage :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Whats your pleasure? :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Ooh La La :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Save A Kiss :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Step Into My Life :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The kill :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

Remember where you are :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

FREAKING SPOTLIGHT :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

A gem of an album truly :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Mirage :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Whats your pleasure? :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Ooh La La :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Save A Kiss :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Step Into My Life :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The kill :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

Remember where you are :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

FREAKING SPOTLIGHT :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

A gem of an album truly :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Truly! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

You forgot Read My Lips! Weirdly, maybe this is a reach, it reminds me of a song that maybe Britney would have recorded. It kind of has this Janet, funky, breathy vibe Britney does so well. It could be a distant cousin to Kiss You/Me All Over :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 1

The S(ex) Tapes- Fletcher

Positions- Ariana Grande 

Those two were the only ones I liked/cared about. Mariah’s Rarities and HAIM’s new album really disappointed me and I also was unimpressed with Future Nostalgia! 

In terms of singles, Forever by Fletcher was one of the best this year and I love Like That by Doja! 

• Love 1