MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the new year is approaching I thought it was about time I announced a new Megarate and the first of many to come in 2021! I officially announce the 'Oops!...I Did It Again' Megarate!

RESCHEDULING Hi guys! Sorry guys something has came up and I won't be on time to host the ceremony on Sunday! I'm really sorry - I'm going to re-schedule to 8pm GMT NEXT Sunday on Janua

Justice for "Can't Make You Love Me" 

Posted Images

On 1/11/2021 at 4:47 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

Done :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

On 1/11/2021 at 7:07 PM, LikeShatteredGlass said:

@Slayer omg I took an Exhale break and almost missed this. Count me in! Listening to the album now. So many cute tracks that I forgot about :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

19 hours ago, BreeC said:

@Slayer sent you my rates 

8 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Sent my rates :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

thank you guys, all noted down!:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

RESCHEDULING

Hi guys!

Sorry guys something has came up and I won't be on time to host the ceremony on Sunday!

I'm really sorry - I'm going to re-schedule to 8pm GMT NEXT Sunday on January 24th!

Voting remains open to those who haven't yet until next friday! (1 week left to vote)

Sorry again for any inconvenience!

tenor.gif?itemid=12962862

@GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notjennifer @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @jordeezy @Towelney @ColdAsFire88@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @bitbitboi@Thelegendarybritney @Paolo94 @filmandstage13 @MathCarmignani @JeniLeeSK8 @BreeC @Hooked-On-Knee @Midnight@mihai.serban@Isla @bliss @VCTR @Geralt_of_Rivia @Mansos @MrPieceOfMe @ElenaB @thelegendney @mihai.serban @U_WannaLiveFancy @vertovera @aholeessek @Cinderella85 @Itachi @Lonely2001 @FantaFantaNoCoke@JustLuvMe07@Blackout2006@Britney'sBish@nwonder@levxy @RebelMe@ColdAsFire88  @LikeShatteredGlass @OnlyBeyonce @Britney'sBish  @Lemon_Drop@Mainshow

You're not trolling because of that one time we started the ceremony without you, right?:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

JK:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Hope everything is all right :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 4
  • Twitter Team
48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

RESCHEDULING

Hi guys!

Sorry guys something has came up and I won't be on time to host the ceremony on Sunday!

I'm really sorry - I'm going to re-schedule to 8pm GMT NEXT Sunday on January 24th!

Voting remains open to those who haven't yet until next friday! (1 week left to vote)

Sorry again for any inconvenience!

tenor.gif?itemid=12962862

@GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notjennifer @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @jordeezy @Towelney @ColdAsFire88@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @bitbitboi@Thelegendarybritney @Paolo94 @filmandstage13 @MathCarmignani @JeniLeeSK8 @BreeC @Hooked-On-Knee @Midnight@mihai.serban@Isla @bliss @VCTR @Geralt_of_Rivia @Mansos @MrPieceOfMe @ElenaB @thelegendney @mihai.serban @U_WannaLiveFancy @vertovera @aholeessek @Cinderella85 @Itachi @Lonely2001 @FantaFantaNoCoke@JustLuvMe07@Blackout2006@Britney'sBish@nwonder@levxy @RebelMe@ColdAsFire88  @LikeShatteredGlass @OnlyBeyonce @Britney'sBish  @Lemon_Drop@Mainshow

NOOOOOO I AM WORKING NEXT SUNDAY NIGHT :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I guess I can try and pop in during my break?

4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

You're not trolling because of that one time we started the ceremony without you, right?:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

JK:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Hope everything is all right :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

omg :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

i'm not trolling I promise! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm sorry to let you guys down :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I have some exciting plans to launch a new 'game' this year too and of course more megarates - it won't end after the BOMT Megarate!

• Love 5

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫