MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

• Exhale+
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can’t Make You Slay Me deserved single treatment :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: it’s one of the best songs of her career :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: @Towelney you know what to do :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Its an amazing song but deserved top 5 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: WYN could have become a ballad-hit, and also prove to everyone that Britney can sing :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: The real top 3 is WAYN, WYS(ISWYG) and DGKOMD :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VOTING IS CLOSED! SEE YOU SUNDAY AT 8PM (GMT) FOR THE CEREMONY! @GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notjennifer @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @jordeezy @Towelney @ColdAsFi

See you in just under 4 hours  Where I will kick off the red carpet ceremony, you never know what i'll do if you start it before me  @GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notj

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the '...Baby One More Time' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer P.s At the end

Posted Images

• Exhale+
23 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm one of your best friends? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Also, we been knew that you are a true friend because you understand that Can't Make You Love Me isn't a song that is worthy of out-peaking Where Are You Now. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Omg a total yes for this :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

23 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

(I voted for Lucky as being my favourite song only because I was in one of my phases. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

Not yr phases hitting again :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1

• Exhale+
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

Gurl I knew you was gonna be in here with the quickness :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I basically got 12 notifications from yr reactions so thats what sent me here maam :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 1

• Exhale+
26 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Well duh! That was the point, so you could gradually stumble upon the shade lol

Imagine saying Where are you know slaying is not a good song, ummm maam? :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2021 at 11:04 PM, Slayer said:

In Second place is...

2 - Oops!...I Did It Again!

Overall rate: 9.789

de71q87-75eeb352-2374-499b-a1b5-5a237087

Lowest rate: 6/10 @levxy

Highest rate: 11/10  (x11) @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Paolo94 @notjennifer @Mainshow @Midnight @OnlyBeyonce @ColdAsFire88 @BreeC @JackSProductions 

Fun fact: Oops received 14 10/10s!

Comments:

·      I was really hesitating to give either this or Stronger my 11 points. But when Iook back. I've been a fan since BOMT but I think I've never been so excited for a new song as I was for the new Britney single. Back in the day there were no internet leaks so I heard the song for the first time when I randomly saw it on television. (I had been watching MTV for days in hopes to see the song) And there it was. And it made me even a bigger fan. And that's why Oops gets my 11. #coolstorybro

·     tied with (You Drive Me) Crazy as my all-time favorite Britney song.

·     loved it when it came out then for some reason for a long time i thought this was a bad song but now relistening over quarantine I finally appreciate it for the pop classic it is. 

·     When will yall faves have such a song in their discography? Its such a legendary song. It has so much sass and confidence and Britney has never sounded as bold. It might be a 2.0 BOMT but it is simply the better one.

·     Easily one of the best pop songs ever!

·     Most iconic pop song ever released! This is my favourite Britney track - A game-changing moment in world history.

·     It's an iconic song with an iconic MV and the first single of an iconic album. The sassy title and the bubblegum pop sound certified Britney as the queen of teen pop.

·     This song is absolutely iconic. An amazing album opener and just all round an amazing single. Controversially I think I prefer this song over …Baby One More Time, but only JUST (Baby is also a perfect pop song). It’s just incredibly catchy, feelgood pop, and ‘I’m not that innocent’ is an iconic line. And I LOVE the spoken middle 8 featuring king Max Martin himself!!

·     Her sweetest album. Vocals are amazing! Almost no skippable songs. Love this record! The single is a classic. Lost my ***** on her PoM concert. 

·     It's iconic, but it hasn't aged well enough for me to still be absolutely in love with it. I get why Britney doesn't like performing it anymore, the song became a punchline.

·     Perfect! Except the dialogue. Should have included the SNL dance break instead.

·     not my fav but iconic

·     Iconic song. Could not have thought about a better follow-up for BOMT.

You're welcome :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
On 1/25/2021 at 12:14 AM, Slayer said:

The biggest fan is...

HCdm.gif

@Hooked-On-Knee with an average of 10.06/10 - all 10's and one 11 (I think for all future megarates I will not allow this).

However I want to give an honourable mention to @MrPieceOfMe with 9.6875/10 who would have been the biggest fan!

I couldn’t come at the ceremony sadly, but thanks so much for the honourable mention :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1