MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VOTING IS CLOSED! SEE YOU SUNDAY AT 8PM (GMT) FOR THE CEREMONY! @GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notjennifer @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @jordeezy @Towelney @ColdAsFi

See you in just under 4 hours  Where I will kick off the red carpet ceremony, you never know what i'll do if you start it before me  @GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notj

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the '...Baby One More Time' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer P.s At the end

Posted Images

• Community Curators
40 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

As always thank you @Slayer for making these megarates. They give me life!

I'm so so so so happy to see that the flawless Can't Make You Love Me cracked the top 3 and her flawless sista at #4!

Stronger winning feels correct too!

I'm pretty happy with this megarate overall.

Born To Make You Happy better win the BOMT megarate is all I gotta say.

I Will Be There better be top 5. 

Soda Pop should be dead last with the lowest overall megarate score ever.

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: your taste BB it's always so fahkn flawless

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

The fact yall allowed CMYLM so high but gave WYN a #7....yall so trashy :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I hope yall repent for the sins you have made and realize what u have done is wrong :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Anyways, I can happily sleep at night knowing that not only is WYN the ACTUAL best song of OIDIA but i dont have such tragic taste :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Spoiler

Mad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 4

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Exhale+
5 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why not? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I genuinely like all the tracks on this album though so thank you for allowing it this megarate. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

And thank you for disallowing it because I didn't want to force myself to rate Soda Pop a 10/10 song on the next album. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I genuinely love this album but okay. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Also why have you begun ignoring me? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:.

Did @Xtina2006  @Blackout2006 tell you something about me? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I never gossip about my besties :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I never gossip about my besties :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I'm one of your best friends? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Also, we been knew that you are a true friend because you understand that Can't Make You Love Me isn't a song that is worthy of out-peaking Where Are You Now. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

(I voted for Lucky as being my favourite song only because I was in one of my phases. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

wait, I'm confused :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: about 'dual meanings'. does it not make sense? lmao:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

No way that this innocent joke is golden comedy now! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I didn't know about the other meaning of that word "druggies" so I Googled it and it was even funnier to me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: and yes, it makes sense :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm howling in laughter :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

No way that this innocent joke is golden comedy now! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I didn't know about the other meaning of that word "druggies" so I Googled it and it was even funnier to me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: and yes, it makes sense :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm howling in laughter :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

6NRQ.gif

Man of Steel' Henry Cavill Interview: Actor on Pressures of Taking on  Iconic Superman Video - ABC News

Spoiler

tumblr_p88uhkKQmh1wmmw0xo3_250.gifv

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Slayer said:

THE FINAL RANKING:

giphy.gif

16 - Dear Diary

15 - You Got It All

14 - Heart

13 - Walk On By

12 - Girl In The Mirror

11 - When Your Eyes Say It

10 - One Kiss From You

9 - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

8 - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

7 - Where Are You Now

6 - Don't Go Knockin' On My Door

5 - Lucky

4 - What U See (Is What U Get)

3 - Can't Make You Love Me

2 - Oops!...I Did It Again!

WINNER - 1- STRONGER

This is almost perfect. I would've ranked Walk On By, Satisfaction and One Kiss From You lower and the ballads higher but overall I am happy with this ranking, unlike some other album rankings here. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Community Super Mods
13 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The fact yall allowed CMYLM so high but gave WYN a #7....yall so trashy :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I hope yall repent for the sins you have made and realize what u have done is wrong :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Anyways, I can happily sleep at night knowing that not only is WYN the ACTUAL best song of OIDIA but i dont have such tragic taste :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Hide contents

Mad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Can’t Make You Slay Me deserved single treatment :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: it’s one of the best songs of her career :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: @Towelney you know what to do :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I am so dumb. I totally misunderstood the rules and thought you could only give one solid 10, 9, 8, etc. so you were supposed to give decimals for like a 9.5 or whatever, but I didn't want to obnoxious with my decimals so I overthought everything. I really do love Oops more than my overall rating would suggest, but I am the person who called Girl in the Mirror "an inferior Reflection" (I think I used profanity in my actual comment, though) lol.  I will definitely do a better job with my ratings if I get the chance to play in the future.  I'm sad I missed out on the ceremony for this one. :(

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

P.S @Slayer I’m just putting it out there but I’m completely and utterly available to perform my iconic version of  BOMT at the next Megarate 

Maddie says it better than the original 😉

I’m also available for M&G’s and lucky  (paying) fans will get a personal selfie of me sent straight to their phone! 

9f4008ab46aef05c6d7daa667520cdf8.jpg

Let’s give the people what they want !

❤️

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, nwonder said:

P.S @Slayer I’m just putting it out there but I’m completely and utterly available to perform my iconic version of  BOMT at the next Megarate 

Maddie says it better than the original 😉

I’m also available for M&G’s and lucky  (paying) fans will get a personal selfie of me sent straight to their phone! 

9f4008ab46aef05c6d7daa667520cdf8.jpg

Let’s give the people what they want !

❤️

Sorry Jamie-Lou

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫