JLo already promoting Christmas 2021 with new video for "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" featuring Stevie Mackey

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariah is going to kill her 

Better late than never I suppose. Coming for Mariah's crown I love that this was uploaded days after Christmas  

Erm honey, Christmas is over. Why didn’t you release this when you released In The Morning? Terrible strategy and timing. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Better late than never I suppose. Coming for Mariah's crown :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I love that this was uploaded days after Christmas :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

jlo-xmas.jpg.97cc8589a469f21399d8aa1b4cd6081c.jpg

The timing is a totally mess when marketing campaigns start celebrating Christmas in November.

What I don’t get from some people is they still moking about her vocals, in a place where we praise divas who owe so much to pre-recorded, auto-tune and ghost singers. Sometimes people forget that J-Lo is not the only one using those “tricks”... 

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

The timing is a totally mess when marketing campaigns start celebrating Christmas in November.

What I don’t get from some people is they still moking about her vocals, in a place where we praise divas who owe so much to pre-recorded, auto-tune and ghost singers. Sometimes people forget that J-Lo is not the only one using those “tricks”... 

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

But J.Lo never recorded some of her songs and it's really a shame, i don't mock anybody for backgroundvocals, autotune (most of the people don't even know how that work, like: You need talent, even with autotune!) but with all respect: You should be on the record somehow. She gets a lot of hate for it, rightfully!

Yeah, Britney Jean is there and i don't think her team did the right thing but in the 80's you would be without a career by now (Milli Vanilli) 

You want to be a singer? Sing! That's not too much to ask. 

• Love 1