My only wish this year was played more than 3M times yesterday!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"My Only Wish (This Year)" has entered the top 50 of Global Spotify chart at #39(+45) with 3,165,151 streams. (New peak of daily streams for the track) What a queen! 

I could not care less about the song a few years ago but it grew on me  I listened to it religiously this christmas season ! I hope it's gonna keep on growing on other people in the coming years.

If she decides to ever promote it, I think it has the potential to do fairly well! 

• Exhale+

It really is a great contemporary classic. And It fits right in the moment without sounding cheesy. It definitely doesn’t come across as a 2 decade old song, and it always sounds very fresh. I’m happy it’s gotten some new life lately!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:   :matches:   :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  

• Love 2

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I hope Team Con's next move is to release "Scary" as a single late September/Early October 2021.

They could make an amazing star-studded/cameo filled music video and it could honestly be the next "Thriller" if they marketed it the right way.

It could be Britney's staple Halloween hit like Mariah owns Christmas. 

I hope Larry and Jamie are jotting down notes as they read this. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: