Dua Lipa's boyfriend asked if he will take the COVID vaccine: "absolutely not"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want him to explain how the phone he’s posting from is natural.  Did he grow it and harvest it in his backyard?     What about the internet that’s allowing him to spread his message? Was that

Him trying to be all scientific in his response but ending up just looking like a fkn idiot. Him describing it as unnatural kinda makes me worry for any children they may possibly have, vaccinate your

Not only does he look like a troll, but anti vax too?  Time for an upgrade Dua 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

You expect someone with such taste in shoes to be highly intelligent? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: besides, he will take the vaccine the moment he realizes whoever isnt vaccinated wont be allowed to travel outside of their country. All the antivaxxers will because at the end of the day, most of them are selfish brats :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ol123 said:

Him trying to be all scientific in his response but ending up just looking like a fkn idiot. Him describing it as unnatural kinda makes me worry for any children they may possibly have, vaccinate your kids people. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She could do so much better. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Facts GIF by E! - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 3
  • Exhale+

Unnaturally? :roxxy: 

Hunnyy... :roxxy:

A vaccine is literally injecting a dead or weak organism of that specific virus into yr body, and for the sake of the RTA vaccine they have taken the DNA of the COVID-19 virus, none of that is “not natural” :roxxy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: