Britney spent an early Christmas with her sons

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that she had to be given "a chance" to spend christmas with them is very sad

Maybe this will keep people quiet for a few days.  Or maybe not.  Typical of TMZ to report that she has less custodial time. Also typical of TMZ not to report that this is a result of her co

this makes me sad. She should be able to spend Christmas Day with her two beams of light in this world! That's what being kids is all about!

Posted Images

We know how much Britney love her kids, and the fact she seemingly hasn’t seen them for a while and finally has the chance to is so heartwarming. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: At the same time, it’s heartbreaking that she isn’t allowed to see them more routinely or only sees them for a few hours at a time. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Haven’t you guys learned? TMZ is on Jamie's payroll. Who could’ve possibly fed them this information? Where are the pictures of Britney hanging out with her sons?

You can still be with people without taking pictures ya know. Maybe she just wants to be more private about them.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

The fact that she had to be given "a chance" to spend christmas with them is very sad

Also the fact that last year she had them on Christmas eve bc it was her day of seeing them anyway. Still, she only had them for like 7 hours and they couldnt even sleep there. They were only at her house from like 1pm to 8pm. 

• Community Super Mods
2 hours ago, GregReid said:

this makes me sad. She should be able to spend Christmas Day with her two beams of light in this world! That's what being kids is all about!

even if she doesn't have them at her house, she should be able to spend time with them at Kevin's.

I thought she had a good relationship with his wife and other kids :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean