Video footage of Lou Taylor with Jamie Spears leaving UCLA hospital in February, 2008

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments follow BreatheHeavy's rules and guidelines. (AKA be kind... even if it's hard). Thank you. 🙏 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe Loucifer has dementia and she doesn't remember ? 

I genuinely think the court documentation, excerpts from Lynne's book and now videos should be sent to the publications who deleted their articles. They should also be sent to Lou Taylor's lawyer who

I despise this stinky rat so much. Sooner or later you will pay for your crimes Loucifer. 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

The way they all (but lynne) forget we’re queens of digging things up :typing_keyboard_computer:

Lynne was even caught on Bryans gfs story complaining about FreeBritney people digging up stuff, I guess she didnt warn Cruella even tho they are insta buddies :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 8

I don't know why she would even attempt to lie about this.

Anyone who has been following the story since 2008 knows that she negotiated Lynne's book deal AND was present with Jamie at the hospital.

FYI...

Lynne was with her friend (can't remember her name) and Adnan in the pap videos.

Jamie was with Lou.

• Love 5
  • Like 1