Madonna: "Instagram’s new cyber surveillance policies allow Mark Zuckerberg to spy on you and your family"

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

that's where the problem is. they already did, and used it for their advantage. when it comes to data and privacy I work was a german, trust no one. i should delete my instagram app for sure. 

I still remember sending two voice messages with different topics and ads coming up about what I discussed. sure they tell you that data is used for selling porpuses but yall dont know what they do behind the scenes and what or not the gov wants to take from it. 

Youtube app recommented a cardgame-video for me, the problem is: That i just played the exact same cardgame that day, without a message or a call, no typing into anything on my phone, so they listened to my conversations. 

And it's scary, what they know based only on the search history, they were right with my ***ual orientation, even my age. 

• Love 1
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He gonna watch me jackin? 

Wait, do you think IG isn’t spying on you?  ppl really r clueless, wow.

"conspiracy theories" ..... Well everyone is already aware of this , we knew that **** for years ain't nothing new .... Gen z only cares about likes and tiktok so I don't really expect them to care 

Posted Images

If someone had told me 20 years ago that Madonna would be on a social media platform with her face stretched a little too tight, talking about conspiracy theories, and Britney would be known for being a prisoner and using social media doing the same dance for every music with raccoon eyes, I would’ve told them they were out of their mind. Well, here we are. 

Somebody build a time machine please 

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
On 12/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, PrettyGorl said:

How comes there’s no dislike button but users can still use that emote of Madonna doing the “you’re crazy” gesture? It’s literally only used for negativity and it further perpetuates the stigma against the mentally ill.

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: that's hilarious, actually made me laugh irl, I'm happy people can joke about these things. The world is so uptight lately.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...