Taylor Swift - "evermore" album (deluxe) stream + comment party

10 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

TS is a genaric pop star! None of her album is a trend setter. She follows the trend to get number 1 like Katy Perry and Rihanna. Whereas Britney is a trend setter. She create stuff and people follows it. 

Chromatica - 90s and early 2000's dance music 

Future nostalgia - 90s and early 2000's dance music.

Smile was a dance record, ariana released a pop record, miley released a 80s inspired pop rock record...with a feature from an artist that released a successful dance record .

Taylor released an acoustic folk album?

What trend did she follow?

• Like 6
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again ''whole world'' excited for this boring chick's new album. Like I have nothing against her but I really can't understand what is so special about her... she seems sooo boring, she has some c

Nooooooooooo  this is Mimi's season. Let her rule for a moment. Before she has to return to the ocean, only to re-emerge next Christmas season. 

We got two Glory re-issues this year, doesn't that count?

Posted Images

Adding on to the convo: she used to annoy me. Her over controlling ways were cringey to say the least. There was just a thread of constant anger against people who didn't well, bent to her. But honestly, I see her differently after these two albums. As a person, I don't know, but as an artist. I see her as a real artist now and not because she came up with a folksy record. It is because the amount of dedication the narrative of those two albums required is something not everyone would do. Also, it is the first time she has a real message that goes beyond the offended poptard who finds ways to pretend she doesn't care about being the prom queen, when that is all she wants. I never cared if Katy Perry broke her heart or if Harry Styles had nice hair. This narrative though, the somehow self-referential, but way deeper and poetic Folklore and Evermore show that she can see beyond the prom queen glasses. You need empathy towards the characters you build up for them to have real emotion, which is what she accomplished thus time. 

Yeah, she had some solid songs, but nothing great or grand. They were formulaic and occasional. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 3:59 AM, BabkaAutorka said:

She's literally nothing special when it comes to singing... 

But gurl knows how to market though. In that aspect, she is a genius, to create this facade image, just like Beyoncé. 

I used to love Beyoncé. Even fancied her in my teenage years during her Crazy in love era. But I just find her unbearable these days, just like Taylor. Not genuine. 

On 12/11/2020 at 12:20 AM, BabkaAutorka said:

And again ''whole world'' excited for this boring chick's new album. Like I have nothing against her but I really can't understand what is so special about her... she seems sooo boring, she has some cool songs but that's it. 

Maybe you should sit down and listen to folklore + evermore before judging... 

Those two are masterpieces and best albums of this year.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

No thanks, every song sounds the same and so boring. Not my type of music I listen to

It's not because the music is boring... it's cuz you didn't give it a fair chance...

This song is my fave from folklore, start around 1:30 onwards, it's a BOP.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
On 12/11/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Lol she is the best selling artist of 2020 :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Don't mind him.

He never was a fan..

He's a circuit queen.

I'm pretty sure he was never a fan of Joanne from his queen..

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Twitter Team

Not sure how to feel about the bonus tracks being added to streaming. I liked them being exclusive to the physical CD. I think I said the same thing when the deluxe edition of Folklore with The Lakes was added to streaming a while back too.