Watch the Epic 2 hour Aphrodite: Les Folies. Starring the Aphrodite herself Kylie

• Exhale+

In 2011 Kylie Minogue embarked on her most epic and groundbreaking and game changing tour..

Aphrodite: Les folies. (Europe and Australia only)

Aphrodite Live!!! 2011 (scaled down version for Asia, North America,  Mexico and Africa)

This tour was truly a world tour. 

But it was Europe and Australia that got her biggest tour.  

Featuring a water spectacle dubbed the splash Zone. 

Kylie and her former Creative director aka her Gay husband William Baker used Greek mythology and flipped it..

Several references for her female and Gay audiences, Kylie has an army of Roman soldiers at her service to dance for the audience,  while she entertains the crowd. 

Look for I believe in you,  which if paused right you can see some bare bottom of a guy, as he's playing the horse carrying kylie around the runways. 

Can't get you out of my head is a rock mix,  slow is given a sensual jazz remix which evolves into the Chemical brothers remix.

Closer sees kylie flying on top of a Greek angel above the Audience..

Her cover of Eurythmics There must be an angel (Playing with my heart) features kylie hitting some high notes that only she can. 

Plus a mashup of love at first sight with Cant beat the feeling and see her deliver the tours only ballad, the fan favorite "if you don't love me".

Plus better the devil you know where kylie uses a guy's bum as you guessed her bongos. 

Kylie knows her audience and what they want. 

Enjoy two hours of stunning imagery and live singing,  which actually did help improve her voice, and what limited voice she has, she found the strengths and makes it work to her charming feminine ways. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic