Justin Long throwback post about Britney reminded me of....

Just how unfair Hollywood and GP have been to Britney. She is certainly the most unproblematic celebrity out there. She is sweet, humble and so down to earth. For everyone to hound her during the height of her fame which eventually led to the sad but iconic moment in music history : 2007. 

Reading Justin Long's post made me teary. I only started to stan Britney after 2007 ( I was a fan prior to that but not this hard). I even sent an email with a song to Britney's management that I found through IMDB at that time. But nothing happened as in, no reply or whatsoever. She has been my idol ever since. In all my interviews in media ( disclosure: Am kinda of well known chef in the UK), I have always said she is my idol. In the beginning, people had laughed to my face when I said that but now they respect it. I do go to lengths in explaining why she is my idol ( as a person and an artist, even though the latter is really hard to justify given how she has been portrayed by the media). 

Here is a link to Justin's throwback post:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/larryfitzmaurice/justin-long-britney-spears-crossroads

Anyway, sorry for such a long post. Just wanted to say our girl deserves so much better. One day everyone who did her wrong will apologise to her in some form because karma and Britney is that *****. 

P. S: SITS is a grower. Matches gets annoying after few listen. Personal observation. Please don't drag me. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just how unfair Hollywood and GP have been to Britney. She is certainly the most unproblematic celebrity out there. She is sweet, humble and so down to earth. For everyone to hound her during the heig

I always knew Justin Longdick was a sweetheart. 

Her artistic side of image was probably most in motion in 2003-2007.. before and after she was and is unfortunately considered still a puppet. of course depends who you ask..   Debatabl

You're a chef?? I'm watching Top Chef right now and I've met Jamie Oliver!! 

And yes, Justin Long's post was very kind. As "iconic" as 2006-2007-2008 were for her celebrity, it ruined the artistic side of her image. It's the media's fault mainly. At the same time, britney was done with fame by then. I don't think she wanted to do the circus era and all the eras after that. 

she is and has been clean and healthy for years now, or at least appears to be. A blessed and tragic life but she is a strong person.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:46 AM, popprison said:

And yes, Justin Long's post was very kind. As "iconic" as 2006-2007-2008 were for her celebrity, it ruined the artistic side of her image. It's the media's fault mainly. At the same time, britney was done with fame by then. I don't think she wanted to do the circus era and all the eras after that. 

she is and has been clean and healthy for years now, or at least appears to be. A blessed and tragic life but she is a strong person.

I am, indeed a chef. Have worked with Gordon Ramsay, Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver. Have been a judge in a few cooking competitions as well. FYI: In chef world, we don't see Jamie Oliver as an innovative chef. He just steals recipes from other cultures just like Kardashians. But kudos to him for being successfully big. 

Back to Britney, Karma will get them who did her wrong and Grammy will pay her dues. 

4 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

I am, indeed a chef. Have worked with Gordon Ramsay, Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver. Have been a judge in a few cooking competitions as well. FYI: In chef world, we don't see Jamie Oliver as an innovative chef. He just steals recipes from other cultures just like Kardashians. But kudos to him for being successfully big. 

Back to Britney, Karma will get them who did her wrong and Grammy will pay her dues. 

That's amazing. I'm happy for your success and wish your more success to come!

On 12/9/2020 at 3:46 AM, popprison said:

Her artistic side of image was probably most in motion in 2003-2007.. before and after she was and is unfortunately considered still a puppet.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

of course depends who you ask..

Debatable:

FANS: 2001-2007 + glory

Industry: 2003-2007

MEDIA: ?

GP: not really artistic at all

It really sucks she didn’t take a different route after her breakdown and was pushed back into the blonde perfect image..

According to me/us she’s the best though and that’s what counts :)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

Her artistic side of image was probably most in motion in 2003-2007.. before and after she was and is unfortunately considered still a puppet.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

of course depends who you ask..

Debatable:

FANS: 2001-2007 + glory

Industry: 2003-2007

MEDIA: ?

GP: not really artistic at all

It really sucks she didn’t take a different route after her breakdown and was pushed back into the blonde perfect image..

According to me/us she’s the best though and that’s what counts :)

Media will always bash her, no matter what. That's how they sell their magazines and products, by bashing the most unproblematic artist out there. And that's the reason why Britney was a target because she never retaliated! 

Aww he is a sweetheart 🥰 

they had amazing chemistry in crossroads 

I remember saving up all my allowance to see this in theaters. It was sold out and was such a fun experience waiting in line because everyone was a britney fan, it was like a celebration, cheering claps and woops 🤣🤣. There was a lot of *** and He City fans too cause of Kim C.  And everyone cried at her sad scene and then laughed when we realized we were all choked up. And yelling at the blue bottle scene 🤣 

• Haha 1