Britney's "Swimming In The Stars" was streamed 557,863 times on Spotify yesterday and has now reached over 1 million streams on Spotify

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We love the growth! Especially since day one was only based on only 7 hours of streaming!  If you're supporting the song, keep streaming! Dec 05 - 321,094 plays

It's done well for zero promotion or Britney properly acknowledging it - plus it was never likely to do well during this Christmas period where the charts are dominated withe Christmas music. Ano

"A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously." https://en.wikipedia.or

Posted Images

• Twitter Team
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

An example of boycotters failing to be respectful, thankfully it's only a select few who are unable to be respectful :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

"A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

tumblr_nfrpbwbgBt1rxs8alo1_500.gifv

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

does  this mean it has a chance to actually chart? like....

I think it might, it has a better chance than Mood Ring as MR was not added to New Music Friday playlists (as far as I remember), but obviously depends how many streams the song gets and if the Vinyls delivered this week count as sales for the song!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫