Jump to content

Shania Twain posts about "great memories" writing "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" for Britney Spears


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was sweet of Shania to tweet that! Shania previously spoke about the experience: “She was working with my ex-husband in the studio, and I got to say hello while she was in the studio be

Spill. DLMBTLTK is truly an amazing song and such a takeaway from one of Britneys best albums and Shania’s songwriting was the perfect cherry to the top 

What’s on the tape?👀Demo? Unused vocals? Leak it Shania

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BigDadyy said:

I still bop to this. That model guy was my crush in my pre-teen era. Him and that guy from Leann Rimes's "Fool me once" video were my "self pleasure" guys:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

OMG as an 11 year old still trying to figure out my ***uality, seeing Britney in that video WITH the hot model had me like :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Link to post
2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

OMG as an 11 year old still trying to figure out my ***uality, seeing Britney in that video WITH the hot model had me like :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Do you know who that model is from. "Life Goes on" video of Leann Rimes? Still not able to find him online. Thirsty *****, I am :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Link to post
5 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

I still bop to this. That model guy was my crush in my pre-teen era. Him and that guy from Leann Rimes's "Fool me once" video were my "self pleasure" guys:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

I remember Britney was able to piss off both of her mom and bf with that flawless video :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: the beginning of Sluttney :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 6:01 AM, Bundy said:

I remember Britney was able to piss off both of her mom and bf with that flawless video :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: the beginning of Sluttney :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I was too sheltered to know these gossip. But I bet Britney did that, only to piss people off 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block