Lady Gaga was the queen of my Spotify Unwrapped

• Super Administrators

Hey Exhale! Every year I share my Spotify Unwrapped stats on the homepage (first time on Exhale cause the old BH died heh). It brought a tear to my eye that @CrazyButItFeelsAllright started a topic here. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I had plans to create a YouTube video about this but I figured y'all are sick of seeing me this week :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Without further adieu....

Lady Gaga's Chromatica was my most-played music of 2020. I'm a Gaga stan of course, but also I CLUNG for dear life onto this album because it came out when the pandemic was in full swing, and the newness of it was legit scary - I really did play her dance music a lot to take my mind off things and just bop. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Britney came in at #2 :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Another interesting stat... I listened to over 100 THOUSAND minutes of music this year :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:  You'd think I run a music site or something :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I also showed mad love to Taylor Swift's folklore, Ariana Grande's Positions and JoJo's Good To Know

Would love to know what you think! 

8-E0-EA9-A5-D0-E6-405-A-B087-44009-A1738

IMG-3128.png

IMG-3132.png

IMG-3133.png

IMG-3134.png

Related:

spot.jpg.c68c43868745236cf9d13154ff9c7aaf.jpg

• Love 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Who's jojo btw? Jojo Siwa? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

She's the singer of classic 2000s bops like Leave (Get Out) and Too Little Too Late, which she released when she was only like 14 and 16. She had kind of a lowkey comeback in recent years.

• Love 6

#FreeBritney