"Matches" reaction video

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't like Radar? 

Hi Jordan, just a lil bit of advice maybe wait til the song is officially released and u can actually include the audio in, i think people like in the moment reaction better than a review afterwa

Jordan you are so cute I love it   Its not my favorite song. I feel like it was recorded post Glory and was meant to promote Vegas but got cancelled for whatever reason. My money is on my ow

Posted Images

L

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I recorded a reaction video of my first listen to Britney's other new song "Matches," featuring the Backstreet Boys. Had a totally different experience with this one (versus the reaction video I made for Swimming in the Stars).

Preview: bop alert :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Would love for you to check this video out! Thoughts about Matches? Allegedly of course. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Sound off in the comments! 

Related:

matches.jpg.e487c5fb7834797142672b1242615837.jpg

Hey man u can make a reaction video with audio, YouTube won’t take the video down. The video just won’t get monetization but it won’t anyway because it’s less than 10 minutes.

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

You need to start incorporating music in ur reactions. Lots of ppl do that,and know ways to go around copyrights. Some artists labels do not care about it whatsoever lol. 

This way is hella awkward looking at you,humming in dry air lol.

he wants views... 

• Love 1

Hey @Jordan Milleryour arms are beautiful. You seem nice I love your insights. What are your workout secrets? Man you must get so much bootie 😊this is a weird post but wine can do that to you. 

ANYHOW in regards to the song its eh like its okay but could be better. Its like if they tried harder they would have nailed it. Anyhow I'm glad its better that her other song which I wont speak of on here for personal reasons. 

Anyhow i love your dancing ☺️😜 makes me happy anyhow play that intro. 😁😂😘

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Community Leader
13 hours ago, David Rose said:

the Vimeo rip is so LQ that its hard for me to fully appreciate the subtleties of the vocals and production the way you seem to be doing in this video. nonetheless ily and your channel <3

Yea that's the one I allegedly used :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: but I didn't want to wait till a better version surfaced =/

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
15 hours ago, FiercePop said:

Hey man u can make a reaction video with audio, YouTube won’t take the video down. The video just won’t get monetization but it won’t anyway because it’s less than 10 minutes.

Videos that are less than 10 minutes can be monetized :] Videos just have to be 8 minutes or longer to be able to include an ad in the middle. However, my account doesn't have 4000 watch hours yet so none of my videos are monetized. However, I don't trust YT and I just can't risk getting taken down. I don't post any audio on IG, FB or Twitter for this same reason because all 3 of those accounts at one point or another were taken down because of copyright. So I just would rather not risk it at all. Props to those who are able to post audio without getting in trubs tho! 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙