"Swimming in the Stars" reaction video

• Super Administrators

Hey guys, as you are well aware Britney Spears' new song "Swimming in the Stars" has officially hit the net. There's no word when the song will officially be out. Please don't publicly share it. 

I couldn't help myself and recorded a reaction video. I'd love to hear what you guys think and what your first-thoughts were upon listening. 

I know there's a lot of drama surrounding whether we should or shouldn't listen to this. To me, it feels like a bit of a unifying and celebratory moment (I know that could be perceived as problematic). 

Check this out and let me know what you think. Also, please show me some love on YouTube if you can. 🙏 

swimming-re.jpg.e2d883082c37604a8cab98eb1f56f867.jpg

Related:

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the first comment Welcome to Exhale. Look, I'll just give it to you straight. Exhale is getting a little toxic again with all the new signups. If your posts are going to be consistently nega

Fffff... U play with people just to get views...... loser

Yes haha  Just making sure y'all are paying attention to my YT channel

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jozeph89 said:

im not new in this site.. I just hate that people say they have the song and won't share... and make us click on YouTube stuff that is not what its the reason.... 

Bro the song is out , he legit listened and reacted. Go be salty somewhere else man.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Moderators

Isn't there a way you can put a filter on the song so it doesn't get caught by the copyright, but people can at least know what you're listening to? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I think that would be better. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean