Britney and Sam are celebrating her birthday at Four Seasons Westlake Village

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully she'll see her sons tomorrow. That's the only thing that matters to me.

They've been there since Sunday. Sam's stories yesterday    Today (Dec 1) https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2454746028147045809?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1arsp8vy5p

The way people can decode pictures and find locations blow my mind...And scare me a lil 😬🤯

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Hopefully she'll see her sons tomorrow. That's the only thing that matters to me.

Last year she didnt see them. She traveled without them even tho "sources" were saying before shed spend the day with them. Interesting enough that Kevins shady *** wife shares the same bday day with Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Last year she didnt see them. She traveled with without them even tho "sources" were saying before shed spend the day with them. Interesting enough that Kevins shady *** wife shares the same bday day with Britney. 

Yeah, I think it will happen the same this year. Hopefully not, she deserves to be with her sons.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, I think it will happen the same this year. Hopefully not, she deserves to be with her sons.

I hope it wont happen, but I wouldnt be surprised. Kevin is really the worst thing that happened to her since her family. 

• Love 1