Matches rumoured snippet leaks!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s awful .. and so is swimming in the stars new snippet... it’s soo poppy and weirdly produced... I thought it was gonna be a vibey song... disappointed 

SITS sounds so promising  

I think we need to remember these are tracks that didn’t make the album and are 4-5 years old. It’s nice to have anything, plus we’ve not even heard the songs in full and in HQ to properly judge.

9 minutes ago, jokobish said:

It’s awful .. and so is swimming in the stars new snippet... it’s soo poppy and weirdly produced... I thought it was gonna be a vibey song... disappointed 

I think we need to remember these are tracks that didn’t make the album and are 4-5 years old. It’s nice to have anything, plus we’ve not even heard the songs in full and in HQ to properly judge.

it’s not like these are lead singles, just 4-5 year old bonus tracks - try not to be too disappointed, especially when you’ve not heard the full thing :) 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫