First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOYCOTT THE BRAND  REMOVE JAMES SPEARS INVESTIGATE LOU TAYLOR Don't let this release makes us forget what is REALLY happening. I'm saying this with respect, not attacking anybody

I'll never forgive whoever approved of the 2016 CD cover.  This is gorgeous. 

BritneyOnline who "leaked" multiple stuff said Britney allegedly came up with the idea herself to re-release Glory and that her team doesn't have anything to do with it as it's between her and the lab

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

BSB is still an active band so I would hope their name is being remembered more than a band who hasn't been together in almost 20 years

Also I know most of this forum has a disdain for Jt but yall not gone act like Nsync didnt leave their mark. I only know of 2 backstreet boys songs :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:.

And the entire forum despise Lance Bass :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

BSB is still an active band so I would hope their name is being remembered more than a band who hasn't been together in almost 20 years

Also I know most of this forum has a disdain for Jt but yall not gone act like Nsync didnt leave their mark. I only know of 2 backstreet boys songs :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:.

That's what I can't even comprehend.

From NSync all I really know is:

• Bye Bye Bye
  • It's Gonna Be Me
  • Pop
  • This I Promise You (and just because it got that crappy version in Spanish)

Other than that, I know Tearin' Up My Heart because it was always played as a classic, but I didn't really get to experience it when it was new

From Backstreet Boys on the other hand, the hits I remember:

• We've Got It Goin'
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart (the Spanish version of which was actually good) 
  • Get Down
  • Quit Playing Games With My Heart
  • Everybody (this is like the hugest 90's boyband hit ever)
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • I Want It That Way (also incredibly huge)
  • Larger Than Life (less big, but still was pretty popular)
  • Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
  • Shape of My Heart
  • The Call

After that, the singles they released weren't that popular. Another song that might have been somewhat known is The One, but I think it got a crappy videoclip that was just like tour footage. 

Even In a World Like This was a hit on VH1 Top 20 :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

• Love 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@godneyjspears posted these that were apparently on the Britney store on her website - I checked and there is an error message when I click on the store

Screenshot_20201201-211519_Chrome_2.jpg

Screenshot_20201201-211536_Chrome.jpg

Yeah the same happened to me but if u click on the oops 20th anniversary pop up it takes u to the store 

Screenshot_20201201-213646_Chrome.jpg

Classic britney mess tbh :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 1

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!

"somebody said on twitter that Britney approved this..."

1490027097_rolling-eyes.gif 
seriously?... you beleived that? I dont know, why she wouldn't mentioned it herself on Instagram then?

Anyway, everybody is free to do whatever you think is best. I´d rather wait for Britney to endorse before I buy this.. and if she never endorse it then I will be VERY happy to buy her real comeback single in one year or two when this abuse nightmare ends. 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's what I can't even comprehend.

From NSync all I really know is:

• Bye Bye Bye
  • It's Gonna Be Me
  • Pop
  • This I Promise You (and just because it got that crappy version in Spanish)

Other than that, I know Tearin' Up My Heart because it was always played as a classic, but I didn't really get to experience it when it was new

From Backstreet Boys on the other hand, the hits I remember:

• We've Got It Goin'
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart (the Spanish version of which was actually good) 
  • Get Down
  • Quit Playing Games With My Heart
  • Everybody (this is like the hugest 90's boyband hit ever)
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • I Want It That Way (also incredibly huge)
  • Larger Than Life (less big, but still was pretty popular)
  • Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
  • Shape of My Heart
  • The Call

After that, the singles they released weren't that popular. Another song that might have been somewhat known is The One, but I think it got a crappy videoclip that was just like tour footage. 

Even In a World Like This was a hit on VH1 Top 20 :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

I guess it just depends where you're from. Its cool to see how we all experienced it differently. Like I'm not dissing Bsb because they came before *Nsync but I only know everybody and I want it that way (which imo is their version of bye bye bye)

I just almost never heard them on the radio or if I did maybe I just wasn't interested :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:. I never understood the boyband beef because they were also very different to me. Im just a sucker for *Nsync's 5 part harmony. Plus I discovered them and Britney at the same time because she toured with them. So there is probably the nostalgic connection too for me.

• Like 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney