Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears' new song "Swimming in the Stars" is officially out! Thoughts?!   Related:  

a 2014 song that is not begin promoted and also released at this period and time were Britney is battling in court against the gross conservatorship 

I can't at people complaining about the manipulation of vocals as if all of her 9 albums were recorded acoustic or something, or as if she's never had backup vocalists before, like aren't y'all in lov

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Tetris said:

OKAY! I think I’ve got the Glory era songs in a very good flow that comes full circle (so that the last song flows right back into first song):

1. Invitation

2. Man On The Moon

3. Make Me...

4. Swimming In The Stars

5. Just Luv Me

6. Slumber Party (choose your own Tinashe destiny)

7. Better

8. Change Your Mind

9. Hey Ma

10. If I’m Dancing

11. Clumsy

12. Matches

13. What You Need

14. Liar

15. Just Like Me

16. Private Show

17. Love Me Down

18. Pretty Girls

19. Hard To Forget Ya

20. Do You Wanna Come Over?

21. Tom’s Diner

22. Coupure Electrique

23. Mood Ring

Omg I love this sequence!!!!

• Love 2

I like it, but I can see why it didn’t get released. It just doesn’t fit the album feel at all in my opinion. I also see a video in my head of Britney dreaming going to a Beach looking at the stars while swimming in the ocean going under the water and then she is in outer space and she lights up Breaking apart turning into shooting stars. While Britney Spears is sitting near the ocean and that’s all I got so far. 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, TJH said:

I like it, but I can see why it didn’t get released. It just doesn’t fit the album feel at all in my opinion. I also see a video in my head of Britney dreaming going to a Beach looking at the stars while swimming in the ocean going under the water and then she is in outer space and she lights up Breaking apart turning into shooting stars. While Britney Spears is sitting near the ocean and that’s all I got so far. 

I always had a similar vision for amnesia.

Its 0laced in 1960s. Britney and her high school gf are hanging,she has this boy. Who buys her a bra. Then she goes to one of those drive trough cinemas where they have *** and then she turns into milkshake.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I've made a playlist with all the Glory songs plus remixes, and wow, what an era! Getting to listen to all the songs and seeing the new David Lachapelle pictures, creates a whole different experience. I'm sure this was the intended visual for this album and it's very sad that it didn't materialise. Glory remains in my trinity, this era will always be special, and I'm glad Britney is delivering such amazing content to this day. 

Now let me get lost in the Glory dreamy universe once more. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

15 hours ago, 5HINee said:

THE SONG IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT

but why did they have to release two audio on her youtube page tho? one visualizer , one regular one.  WHAT ARE WE FOCUSING ON GUYS?

The audio one is the youtube music autogenerated, it has nothing to do with her team, we should focus on both ig

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, HolyTrinity said:

Every time Myah's name pops up I just can't listen to anything post 2008 without feeling weird about it. 
IDK how to explain it. So confusing.:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

SITS seems sinister in general. What kind of “gift” would you give to a slave that refuses to work for their birthday? A re-release with an old unreleased demo thar has some Myah thrown in to complete it. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Well apart of 2:58 line, for me there is only Brit's voice throughout entire track (yep, edited), plus backing vocalists for choir like effect in the chorus.

And it was confirmed a singer from Iceland is the background vocalists (who probably recorded a demo) not MM.

Can you guys just stop sucking out joy of anything that is connected with Britney and just enjoy it? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

That's all! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Spoiler

the song is a certified BOP and you can deal :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2