Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who does this absolutely irrelevant, one-hit wonder think she is to shade Britney? Considering she is buddies with Lou, if Britney hadn't been put under a conservatorship, she probably wouldn't

Imagine being pressed about THAT. Only a jealous and envious loser can say such a thing. It's always the lessers who have a lot to say towards somebody who is doing better than them. Britney

She's just pressed because Britney's team told Jordan to stop spreading the Lucky magazine outtakes because she looked like some Meghan Trainor

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Britney lip-syncing is pathetic and inexcusable - that I can agree with. And I do think that being a songwriter, composer, and/or producer merits a lot of respect. However, I hate it when artists act all snobby about it. Plus, what good is writing your own songs when they're not even particularly special?! I like Meghan a lot - I could listen to her speak for hours. However, her discography contains some of the blandest and most forgettable music I've ever heard.

tenor.gif?itemid=14341028

• Love 6
  • Like 1

🐺 love myself today 🐺

• Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I remember this as well. Was it her "No" music video? 

Reveal hidden contents

You've guessed it correctly, the music video is a no indeed :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

OMG i never saw the Overprotected-ness of it until now. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I like this song actually. This and ME TOO are her best singles.

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

And I do think that being a songwriter, composer, and/or producer merits a lot of respect. 

Yeah, and considering Britney is actually this-and better at it than Grammy darling Beyonce Knowles- Meghan and everyone else should start with her...

(1:50)

• Love 4