My Only Wish This Year was played 710,204 times yesterday!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears earned a massive 710,204 total plays on Spotify yesterday  My Only Wish This Year entered Apple Music top 100 from United Kingdom at #90 The song is cur

Can't wait for it to grow organically and be recognized by the general public as a Christmas classic and on the same league as All I Want For Christmas Is You.

that boycott sure is working out isn't it ?     

• Exhale+

I hate the thought of all those stream coins going straight into Colon's pockets :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: and yet I also can't help but to be happy that this Christmas masterpiece is starting to get the recognition it deserves. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

• Love 3

🌟They flicker, flicker, flicker, but they ain't gonna shine like us 🌟

25 minutes ago, Needleney said:

We’ll be like Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

Mariah's Christmas song was already well-received by critics in 94 and it took like 15 years to really take off and become a Christmas staple. Britney's wasn't perceived on the same level or promoted well every year either. We'll be lucky if it charts inside Top 20 by the end of this decade

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I hate the thought of all those stream coins going straight into Colon's pockets :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: and yet I also can't help but to be happy that this Christmas masterpiece is starting to get the recognition it deserves. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

Bessemer is involved so I wouldn’t worry about that, plus artists don’t usually get much money from streams. 

I agree this amazing song deserves so much recognition :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Bessemer is involved so I wouldn’t worry about that, plus artists don’t usually get much money from streams. 

I agree this amazing song deserves so much recognition :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

God I hope so. And that's a good point, I just worry that it further incentivizes her imprisonment for everyone involved, like the label, Bessemer Trust, etc.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

🌟They flicker, flicker, flicker, but they ain't gonna shine like us 🌟

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

James still gets payed though because of the fee coming out of Britney's estate which provides for his services as a co-conservator, he can also legally use money in the estate to pay for a portion of paying that litigation team he hired. Although, like you said, artists don't get much from streams, so this won't make much money for the estate, so money made from these streams will be extremely extremely low. 

• Like 2