Jump to content

New Saved by the Bell episode jokes about Selena Gomez's kidney transplant


Recommended Posts

  • Super Administrators

Saved by the Bell re-launched, and in one of the new episodes, they poke fun of Selena Gomez's kidney transplant. 

“I know for a fact that Selena Gomez’s kidney donor was Justin Bieber’s mom,” one girl tells her friend. “God I wish that I had my phone so I could prove it.”

The other character says: “Prove what? That you’re an idiot? It was Demi Lovato’s kidney. They’re best friends like you and I were.”

In a separate scene, there is graffiti written on a wall that reads, "Does Selena Gomes even have a kidney?"

NBC issued an apology and are donating to her charity. 

Like, WHO approved this? Trash :trash_throw_away_recycle:

 

sg.jpg.31a62b5c35a736d95cf90242816c10c0.jpg

  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they are not truly offended. Gen Z is by far the fakest generation yet, everything about them is plastic and fakely empathetic. They just pretend to be socially woke, but 90% of them are far f

I don't know how some of you make it through life being so offended by everything.

That's what you guys were offended about? That joke seems fine to me. You see this kind of jokes on Family guys all the time. Geez, what kind of generation is this. 

Posted Images

I've never seen this show but it seems like from the clips that the writers are trying to be satirical like Glee, but this is tone deaf. Also these writers are so late. Sel and Demi haven't been friends for years (most teens know this). This just feels like a desperate attempt for the writers trying to say, " I'm hip! I know what teens like! Selena, Justin and Demi!". :trash_throw_away_recycle:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Saved by the Bell re-launched, and in one of the new episodes, they poke fun of Selena Gomez's kidney transplant. 

“I know for a fact that Selena Gomez’s kidney donor was Justin Bieber’s mom,” one girl tells her friend. “God I wish that I had my phone so I could prove it.”

The other character says: “Prove what? That you’re an idiot? It was Demi Lovato’s kidney. They’re best friends like you and I were.”

In a separate scene, there is graffiti written on a wall that reads, "Does Selena Gomes even have a kidney?"

NBC issued an apology and are donating to her charity. 

Like, WHO approved this? Trash :trash_throw_away_recycle:

 

sg.jpg.31a62b5c35a736d95cf90242816c10c0.jpg

Ehmmm... Jah...?

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
59 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I don't know how some of you make it through life being so offended by everything.

Because they are not truly offended. Gen Z is by far the fakest generation yet, everything about them is plastic and fakely empathetic. They just pretend to be socially woke, but 90% of them are far from how they represent themselves.

Im afraid for this world once sucha hypocritical generation starts having a say in crucial things tbh

  • Love 4
  • Like 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

She had alcohol and drug addictions? Care to fill me in

Eh, I don't know if there's any concrete proof, but there's a lot of speculation:

  • People think Selena and her kidney donor / BFF had a falling out because of her alcoholism and partying, which would make sense.
  • There's been quite a lot of videos and pictures of Selena being absolutely ****-faced (award shows, candids, etc.)
  • The people she surrounds herself with are questionable as well (Justin, The Weeknd, etc.).
  • People speculate that she went to recab because of her addiction(s), not for whatever other reasons her team tried to spin.

“Selena did the exact opposite of what she said she was going to do when she got well again,” an insider tells Radar Online.

"She said she was not going to drink anymore, but she did.”

The insider confirms that Francia “called Selena out” on her behavior, which led to a falling out.

“She cares about her and she loves her,” the source explains.

Of course, this is Radar Online, so take it with a huge grain of salt. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Eh, I don't know if there's any concrete proof, but there's a lot of speculation:

  • People think Selena and her kidney donor / BFF had a falling out because of her alcoholism and partying, which would make sense.
  • There's been quite a lot of videos and pictures of Selena being absolutely ****-faced (award shows, candids, etc.)
  • The people she surrounds herself with are questionable as well (Justin, The Weeknd, etc.).
  • People speculate that she went to recab because of her addiction(s), not for whatever other reasons her team tried to spin.

“Selena did the exact opposite of what she said she was going to do when she got well again,” an insider tells Radar Online.

"She said she was not going to drink anymore, but she did.”

The insider confirms that Francia “called Selena out” on her behavior, which led to a falling out.

“She cares about her and she loves her,” the source explains.

Of course, this is Radar Online, so take it with a huge grain of salt. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I'm kinda shocked, i really thought Selena didn't drink heavily or do drugs. Wow, but yeah i mean for them to fall out after giving a kidney it must of been something big to upset both parties.

Spill The Tea GIFs | Tenor
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I'm kinda shocked, i really thought Selena didn't drink heavily or do drugs. Wow, but yeah i mean for them to fall out after giving a kidney it must of been something big to upset both parties.

I mean, there's no way to know for sure if any of this is true, but I would definitely be mad if someone I had donated a kidney to decided to destroy it via alcohol. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Eh, I don't know if there's any concrete proof, but there's a lot of speculation:

  • People think Selena and her kidney donor / BFF had a falling out because of her alcoholism and partying, which would make sense.
  • There's been quite a lot of videos and pictures of Selena being absolutely ****-faced (award shows, candids, etc.)
  • The people she surrounds herself with are questionable as well (Justin, The Weeknd, etc.).
  • People speculate that she went to recab because of her addiction(s), not for whatever other reasons her team tried to spin.

“Selena did the exact opposite of what she said she was going to do when she got well again,” an insider tells Radar Online.

"She said she was not going to drink anymore, but she did.”

The insider confirms that Francia “called Selena out” on her behavior, which led to a falling out.

“She cares about her and she loves her,” the source explains.

Of course, this is Radar Online, so take it with a huge grain of salt. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

To be honest there is this blog called Exposingsmgblog that has also said all this. I saw a video of one of the last award shows Selina went to and she did seem a bit woozy getting and walking off the car so I am thinking some of this might be true 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block