Katy Perry promotes her family's new political shirts business

• Super Administrators

Katy Perry shared her dad and brother's new business venture with her millions of fans on Twitter.

They designed a shirt (without consulting Katy's creative team obviously) that attempts to unify Democrats and Republicans because at the end of the day, we're all Americans.

It's pretty interesting if you ask me how quickly MAGA supporters have turned. BUT, I will say I do like the move towards unity that this shirt represents. However, I still have trouble understanding how one could vote for Trump after all the havoc he wreaked (let alone 70 million Americans wt).

Something feels weird about her promoting this. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Thoughts, Exhale?

shirt-katy-maga.jpg.34b0f0e99bb8ce01909c182a2d1457d8.jpg

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

It's like Katy posts these things just to trigger me. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Look I get the whole unity message... at least in theory. But it's amusing to me that the MAGA crowd suddenly want everyone to accept them and overlook the past 4 years of their homophobia, racism, and xenophobia among other things. How am I supposed to forget all the crap they've put the rest of us through and how many times they've insulted us? 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I’m sorry, but it’s funny how MAGA supporters took a 180° turn and became all about “togetherness”. Had Trump won the elections, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be as supportive and united as they “are” now. On the contrary, they’d still be rubbing it in everyone’s faces and the amount of hatred towards people who don’t share their political vision would’ve increased. They’d feel more entitled... aka an army of Karens would be born. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I respect their new “position”, but I don’t share this, Karens. The years of xenophobia, racism, homophobia, ***ism are not forgotten that easily. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Stefani said:

It's like Katy posts these things just to trigger me. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Look I get the whole unity message... at least in theory. But it's amusing to me that the MAGA crowd suddenly want everyone to accept them and overlook the past 4 years of their homophobia, racism, and xenophobia among other things. How am I supposed to forget all the crap they've put the rest of us through and how many times they've insulted us? 

How are they racist?