What should Chromatica's next single be?

Chromatica’s next single   

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sour Candy is the only good song on that awful album Maybe Enigma too but it's kinda try-hard Babylon is aight but boring  Sine from above is fkn disgusting and i don't get the appeal,

Sine from above should be the final one Alice would be a great choice before that.  I doubt there'll be anymore singles though. Gaga took a step back from promotion and the era pretty much died a

Alice because it’s easily the best on the album and if she wants that Grammy for best dance recording she needs to bring it with a stellar music video. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I went with Replay because it’s my favorite track and I think we could get a cool music video out of it :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

I love Replay! I feel like Babylon (Haus Labs or Album version) would do very well on radio and the music video could be a masterpiece:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 1