‘My Only Wish’ Re-Uploaded to Official YouTube Channel, Gets 94 views in 24 Hours

• Super Moderators

these are auto-generated by YouTube that get uploaded to the "Topic" channels, but those Topic channels are now blended with the VEVO

I follow many other artists, and they've been uploading and uploading the same old songs every week, just with a different cover, usually compilations

Like this Mexican group Kabah just uploaded this

and also this

Paulina Rubio has had this song uploaded at least twice every week for the past month

Even Britney Spears, there's another upload of My Only Wish:

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

these are auto-generated by YouTube that get uploaded to the "Topic" channels, but those Topic channels are now blended with the VEVO

I follow many other artists, and they've been uploading and uploading the same old songs every week, just with a different cover, usually compilations

Like this Mexican group Kabah just uploaded this

and also this

Paulina Rubio has had this song uploaded at least twice every week for the past month

Even Britney Spears, there's another upload of My Only Wish:

Exactly and it's 100% normal for this videos to get like 3 views. I see it happening with Gaga, RBD, Diplo, Christina, etc. There is nothing to worry about. Also boycott the brand :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

16 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Sarah Connor video will get more views anyway :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Now not with streaming platforms, but a few years ago I think a lot of people watched the video in which Sarah Connor appears in the video thumbnail because a lot of people thought it was Britney and that she had released an official video for My only wish and that few people knew it existed! 

47 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Now not with streaming platforms, but a few years ago I think a lot of people watched the video in which Sarah Connor appears in the video thumbnail because a lot of people thought it was Britney and that she had released an official video for My only wish and that few people knew it existed! 

I meant YouTube.. 

As I observed past years the video gained much more views than official audio track.. 

but past two years song has good streams in Spotify 

15 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I meant YouTube.. 

As I observed past years the video gained much more views than official audio track.. 

And there are reasons for that, one of them is that I think that when searching for My only wish on youtube, the first result was the video with Sarah Connor in the thumbnail, which was uploaded 13 years ago, while the audio was only uploaded on Britney's official youtube page a few years ago... And then, as I said in another comment, what made the video get a lot of views was due to the fact that people thought it was an official Britney video, because in the miniature there is a blonde girl who, in a small format, reminds Britney of the old days.

• Like 1