Happy Thanksgiving 2020 Exhale! What are you thankful for this year?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Thanksgiving fam!! Love you guys and I am SO so grateful for Exhale. Watching this place grow into something so special this year was so fulfilling. Also very appreciative of Exhale's @Supe

Wishing you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. What will you guys be eating ?  

Happy Thanksgiving! On my way to all your houses for a plate 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

This year, more than ever, I’m thankful for family and cherishing each moment with them

I’m thankful for my job. Tough at times, but I am blessed to still have one during this tough time

I’m thankful for the things around me. I realize that I am fortunate enough to be able to afford nice things that others may not be able to 

Lastly, I’m thankful that 2020 is almost over. Because ***** was out of control 

Happy Holidays Exhale! Now pass the wine :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 4

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Exhale+

I'm thankful for my friends and family, and just all the lessons that i learned along the way and opportunities that i got in 2020. 

It has been a crazy year for all of us so cheers to surviving this crazy time :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

i'm cooking tomorrow so come over :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: ya'll are invited and we will be blasting Britney all night long 

• Love 3

Welcome to the Onyx Hotel

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I'm thankful for my friends and family, and just all the lessons that i learned along the way and opportunities that i got in 2020. 

It has been a crazy year for all of us so cheers to surviving this crazy time :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

i'm cooking tomorrow so come over :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: ya'll are invited and we will be blasting Britney all night long 

You >

Me> 

VqBr.gif

What will you be cooking ?

GHT.gif

Spoiler

Can we play Bey too ? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

of course i will cue some songs from i am sasha fierce and b-day for you :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

i'm making green bean casserole, stuffing, tortellini instead of mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and pie :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: 

MMM that sounds delicious, @Iconic 4 U will you be coming too ? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

enhanced-1633-1437941369-9.png?downsize=

i almost made iconic leave because she wanted to play Liam Payne 

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: what's wrong with Liam, do you have a problem with my MAN ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: you let Iconic play whatever she wants how dare you ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

not our family fighting before thankgiving dinner even starts :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

we have to set the mood :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: it not officially Thanksgiving unless there's a fight 

And the next time you come for my taste I will trash your entire table decor :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: do you hear me :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 3

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

7ed9fd523ac401470ef0406e6f5c8f19.jpg

i refuse to decorate my table like you suggested :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Spoiler

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: I'm screaming OOOMmmgawwwhh :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

What it looks flawless honey but fine then I guess we won't be putting this on our tree this year ether :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

rs_600x600-161206131809-care7.jpg?fit=ar

• Haha 3