Viral tweet and instagram post about Britney crying with Preston and paparazzi on a popular account

• Super Moderators

basically every picture of hers from that time was a similar scenario, dozens of paparazzi following her 24/7 and the entire world watched as if it was something normal or as if it was her obligation to endure that only for being a public figure. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I saw it yesterday, a friend of mine who isn’t a pop fan at all retweeted it. Funny how back in the day we were the only people who thought this was awful and we got ridiculed after the Chris Crocker video. Everyone else was making fun of her. Everyone I know used to tease me with Britney jokes and laughed when I said something to defend her. I mean I’m glad things have changed in general and there’s more awareness about mental health but back in the day people destroyed her :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I didnt read them. R people defending the cship or saying shes crazy? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: I saw some of the instagram comments being really positive. 

People saying that it's what she deserves for being famous person and that she needs help and that she's crazy. I mean gladly there ARE good people out there correcting those idiots but it's still annoyin AF to read instagram/twitter comments :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

People saying that it's what she deserves for being famous person and that she needs help and that she's crazy. I mean gladly there ARE good people out there correcting those idiots but it's still annoyin AF to read instagram/twitter comments :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

These ******* idiots just repeat what others say without even thinking first. Its like they cant just move on from 2007 no matter how successful she has been since then. They dont even know the whole story about that day. That she tripped and her baby almost fell bc paparazzi were all over her, not respecting her in any way. That she was only 24 years old and media wanted to call her a bad mother for everything! That she was crying bc she was harassed to the point her baby almost fell. She must have felt horrible and even tho the page did the post to defend her, 14 years later people are still trying to use anything against her. This is so tiring! 

• Love 1