Britney Spears' new song "Swimming In The Stars" is rumoured to be released on December 4th (not this week)

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But to go against the highly appreciated Mariah Carey and ariana grande duet.

Do they want to commit çareer suicide??

I mean, does it even matter? Not like it’s going to achieve huge success just without the competition of Mariah and Ari :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

• Love 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares when it comes out if none of us will be listening, right?

What a mess. JUST F* TELL US.

Posted Images

Her website says it comes on Digital Streaming Platforms 2 weeks after the vinyl comes for sale at UO.com so that would mean it gets released TODAY since it was up for pre-order on 11/11 but since charts start on fridays, it will probably be released this friday.

December 4th seems to be the release of the Glory re-issue. Perhaps the "reliable" insider mixed it up? Anyways I'm going with BritneySpears.com since that's official....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Can i just ask, and i know im gunna sound like a old fart, but is the Glory reissue gunna be released on CD?? in fact to be completely honest i dont really understand whats going on

Ya, agreed. I'd like to know too!! I'm an old fart and want to re-purchase the CD, or just have a clue what's going on? I wish her team would get something right. Who knows....:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Otaner said:

Mariah and Ariana will wipe Britney out completely!! 
merry ******* Christmas 

This isn't a proper release where Britney will actually be promoting it, I do not think this release is for chart positions.

• Like 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, 10pm24 said:

There’s streaming it on spotify and there’s just listening to it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

But exhale is more than ready to stream on spotify anyways :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

If you're a good person, you wouldn't listen to something that has been released without her consent, whether you pay for it or not :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean