This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'Britney Jean' album in 2013 (November 25)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Work Beep is still a bop

On November 25, 2013, Britney Spears released her eighth studio album Britney Jean. Or not exactly, but it was actually put out for streaming for free through the iTunes store and iTunes radio. The of

Iconic Ask Anything Chat  

Posted Images

• Exhale+
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Iconic Ask Anything Chat

How sweet of Britney! Myah must have been so sick, so as a friendly back-up vocalist she decided to subsitute her place and answer questions on Myah Marie Jean. That friendship was really something :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Spoiler

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

About the event Britney tweeted: "To those of you listening to the leaks... I hope you love... I made this album specifically for my diehard fans so I'm just hoping every song touches you because each one is a piece of me"

She really does have to hate us....

I was toally hyped after seeing that "Album 8 Recipe"... but this whole project is such a dark moment in pop history. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

"To those of you listening to the leaks... I hope you love... I made this album specifically for my diehard fans so I'm just hoping every song touches you because each one is a piece of me"

I still can't believe they tried to market this album as her most personal but then included songs like Work B, Body Ache, Tik Tik Boom :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: thank God I didn't stan back then cause I would have probably unstanned

• Love 4
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, bliss said:

I still can't believe they tried to market this album as her most personal but then included songs like Work B, Body Ache, Tik Tik Boom :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: thank God I didn't stan back then cause I would have probably unstanned

Why thats what! BJ really was the actual downfall of Britney and she lost a decent amount of fans at the time, and it just got worser with the Myah scandal and really paved the way for Glory underperforming 

6 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

She really does have to hate us....

I was toally hyped after seeing that "Album 8 Recipe"... but this whole project is such a dark moment in pop history. 

Thats what...*sigh* i wish this album never existed :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 5

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: