Jump to content

Was Gaga's Peak (2008-2011) Bigger Than Britney's Peak (1998-2004)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney was bigger Gaga was more talented 

they’re both iconic women in music but these people need to understand the importance of Britney’s peak. There has been no other pop phenomenon ever since. Sure, Gaga was huge in 2010-2011, but so wer

Gaga stans have such a weird obsession with Britney I genuinely don’t get it. I’ve seen it all over stan twitter they’re so weird. Anyways, yes gaga WAS big and poker face was one of the first songs I

Gaga actually struggled to have a hit at first. So many demos were floating around. and her album was released WW months before in the states, and her breakout hit, was a sleeper hit that most people already had heard. She worked very hard to get a hit, then the stars aligned for her quickly after. To put it in perceptive I paid 20$ to see gaga during the fame ball. 

  • Love 3
Link to post

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Britney's peak was insanity. There's no topping it. She was everywhere for years. Tons of merch, top notch performances, huge endorsement deals, churning out hit after hit. You couldn't turn on the TV or radio without hearing or seeing Britney for years on end. It was the most magical time in pop music history. 

I don't know that anyone could really recreate the magic that was Britney 1999-2003. It was such a different time for music and pop was HUGE. Britney's music, image, and personality combined with such a hot time for teen pop music was perfectly executed and I would be surprised if we had an era where pop music was that impactful again. 

  • Love 5
Link to post

To compare Britney's Barbie beauty with Gaga's clown makeup, cheap wigs and discount Marilyn Manson aesthetics. 

To compare Britney's iconic and fierce stage performances with Gaga wobbling around, puking intentionally on stage and yapping by the piano.

To compare Britney's sweet, humble and down to earth personality to Gaga's fake and scripted persona, her using the name of Lucifer instead of God, and her being besties with and student of obvious satanist Marina Abramovich. 

To compare the numbers, sales etc. 

To compare consistently **** and fashionable yet inventive to somebody who blatantly steals from Madonna etc, goes from Halloween/BDSM on crack looks, preaching justice for differences and minorities to be wanted to be taken seriously in standard gowns and glamour at the Oscars and next to Tony Bennet.

To name a few. 

The blasphemy is crazy here. There's the legend and there's the new, woke puppet benefiting from/robbing drag queen culture musically but when it comes to presenting herself as an actor she is a normal glamour doll (split to fit). 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post

Holy cow, is this person serious? The thing she/he says are so weak.

 

'Britney Speats is more basic compared to Gaga

- Britney isnt/wasnt 'basic' compared to Lady Gaga. Britney didnt need to wear weird costumes or create weird acts to stay relevant. Britney was super controversial and **** for her time, she had a strong image. Britney was 'famous' for being controversial -for her time-, Lady Gaga was famous because of her fashion costume looks. Both Britney and Gaga werent 'basic'.

'Lady Gaga is the most searched person in the world

- Umm yes? So is Britney. Britney has been one of the the most searched celebrity during her whole career: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/most-searched-celebrities-past-12-years-britney-spears_n_2244614?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLm5sLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAExEb7VUXHKqRsW7LA7OWonrz7ABSTBeoau6xP5Z-lolRfNMjjIrXOvqWtLZaz842IIJ8vnE1cFku-u0m17_glnTT76BEucJXmB4-H9aVlSvGf8JrXT4BvsnOqM_wfnITm09BeXl3g_bvcSocDJRLyjwM0y4mYEOyOrVFYgMUCDZ

 

'Lady Gaga had multiple mega iconic hit, everyone was talking about her.'

Ummm..Where have you been the last 22 years? Britney had multiple mega iconic hits as well, everyone was talking about Britney during her prime. Also, Britney outsold Lady Gaga big time.

 

Edit: Also, Britney has one of the biggest celebrity famous scandels (head shaving, and even more). I know, its not positive, but it made huge impact on pop culture. Lady Gaga has like, none?.... Also, Britney was  the most photographed woman on this planet in 2009.  Lady Gaga? Never archieved such thing. Also, Britney has one of the most iconic, controversial and most talked about Rolling Stone magazine cover.  (the teletubbi one when she only was 17 years old). Also, Britney has several VMA performances that shaped pop colture (Oops, the snake, Madonna kiss, Gimme more mess). Gaga only has...like, one or two?

 

Next time come with good facts:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

  • Love 3
Link to post
  • Exhale+

Britney during her prime was never called a copycat, asked if she was the real deal, or upset her idols.

 

The way Madonna, Grace Jones (even shading her in her autobiography saying when she met lady gaga, she Couldn't see her soul at all), then after her david bowie Grammy tribute, you find out from his son, He actually Hated Her. 

 

While Britney was liked by everybody and didn't piss anybody off, Gaga's only ally out of all her idols was Elton John, even Whitney Houston shades her for wearing costumes. 

  • Love 4

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Needleney said:

Holy cow, is this person serious? The thing she/he says are so weak.

 

'Britney Speats is more basic compared to Gaga

- Britney isnt/wasnt 'basic' compared to Lady Gaga. Britney didnt need to wear weird costumes or create weird acts to stay relevant. Britney was super controversial and **** for her time, she had a strong image. Britney was 'famous' for being controversial -for her time-, Lady Gaga was famous because of her fashion costume looks. Both Britney and Gaga werent 'basic'.

'Lady Gaga is the most searched person in the world

- Umm yes? So is Britney. Britney has been one of the the most searched celebrity during her whole career: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/most-searched-celebrities-past-12-years-britney-spears_n_2244614?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLm5sLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAExEb7VUXHKqRsW7LA7OWonrz7ABSTBeoau6xP5Z-lolRfNMjjIrXOvqWtLZaz842IIJ8vnE1cFku-u0m17_glnTT76BEucJXmB4-H9aVlSvGf8JrXT4BvsnOqM_wfnITm09BeXl3g_bvcSocDJRLyjwM0y4mYEOyOrVFYgMUCDZ

 

'Lady Gaga had multiple mega iconic hit, everyone was talking about her.'

Ummm..Where have you been the last 22 years? Britney had multiple mega iconic hits as well, everyone was talking about Britney during her prime. Also, Britney outsold Lady Gaga big time.

 

Next time come with good facts:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

PERIODT AND THANK YOU! Imagine coming for Britneys search engine records when she was and is still (minus rihanna) the #1 most searched female of all time. Not to mention that she is the most photographed woman alive, and her shaving her head was the most expensive picture ever auctioned, starting at a bid price of $500k :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: When people think of Britney, they think of "Baby One More Time (song & album), Oops...I Did It Again (song & album), being the biggest star in her prime, toxic, 2007 and her iconic scandals" and when people are asked of Gaga they think "The Fame and Fame Monster, pokerface and bad romance". HUGE Difference :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The way this delusional stan brought up all the records Britney long achieved before Gaga even debuted :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

  • Love 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Britney during her prime was never called a copycat, asked if she was the real deal, or upset her idols.

 

The way Madonna, Grace Jones (even shading her in her autobiography saying when she met lady gaga, she Couldn't see her soul at all), then after her david bowie Grammy tribute, you find out from his son, He actually Hated Her. 

 

While Britney was liked by everybody and didn't piss anybody off, Gaga's only ally out of all her idols was Elton John, even Whitney Houston shades her for wearing costumes. 

Video is unavailable :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
24 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

PERIODT AND THANK YOU! Imagine coming for Britneys search engine records when she was and is still (minus rihanna) the #1 most searched female of all time. Not to mention that she is the most photographed woman alive, and her shaving her head was the most expensive picture ever auctioned, starting at a bid price of $500k :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: When people think of Britney, they think of "Baby One More Time (song & album), Oops...I Did It Again (song & album), being the biggest star in her prime, toxic, 2007 and her iconic scandals" and when people are asked of Gaga they think "The Fame and Fame Monster, pokerface and bad romance". HUGE Difference :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The way this delusional stan brought up all the records Britney long achieved before Gaga even debuted :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Britney is the most searched celeb  these past 2 decades. She topped 7 years.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_2244614?guccounter=1

The thing is, on that video they only put from 2004 on, but If they included 2000-2003 as well, Britney would have been first. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
35 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

PERIODT AND THANK YOU! Imagine coming for Britneys search engine records when she was and is still (minus rihanna) the #1 most searched female of all time. Not to mention that she is the most photographed woman alive, and her shaving her head was the most expensive picture ever auctioned, starting at a bid price of $500k :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: When people think of Britney, they think of "Baby One More Time (song & album), Oops...I Did It Again (song & album), being the biggest star in her prime, toxic, 2007 and her iconic scandals" and when people are asked of Gaga they think "The Fame and Fame Monster, pokerface and bad romance". HUGE Difference :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The way this delusional stan brought up all the records Britney long achieved before Gaga even debuted :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I edited my post, check it out. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

 

Thats how you use facts. PERIOD.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

  • Love 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block