It boggles my mind how we got the Glory album cover (original)

• Exhale+

I firmly believe the entire photoshoot with the chains and all was Britney's and LaChapelle's idea, they definitely wanted to send a message to the public and her fans. I assume that the moment Team Satan became aware of this they scrapped it all and got into an argument with LaChapelle for listening to Britney and not them. Even in his responses to fans and the public, he never even mentioned Britney in a bad tone, but only her team. Obviously this was out of her reach.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

She looks pretty on the Glory album cover but I agree with everyone else that it's boring and using a screenshot from a music video is pretty cheap and lazy. I'm not sure why they didn't just use the David LaChapelle shoot, it looks awesome and I really hope we get more pics from it. The only thing I can say is that, as gorgeous and awesome as they are, they don't really match the album to me. They don't seem to represent the songs very well.

12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I firmly believe the entire photoshoot with the chains and all was Britney's and LaChapelle's idea, they definitely wanted to send a message to the public and her fans. I assume that the moment Team Satan became aware of this they scrapped it all and got into an argument with LaChapelle for listening to Britney and not them. Even in his responses to fans and the public, he never even mentioned Britney in a bad tone, but only her team. Obviously this was out of her reach.

Can you imagine what the original Make Me video must have been about?

Let's hope we finally see the Director's Cut of the video as well. 

I know the version of Make Me that leaked was an untouched rough cut from Team B, but I LOVED the gritty raw feel of it. Like the un retouched colors, no filters, or whatever. I liked the Glory 2020 cover because it reflected the same raw feeling of the video. The new vinyl looks really polished and photoshopped. SITS is a really cool photo but I’m curious what the original looked like. I hope with the new vinyl we get more pictures from the shoot