Taylor Swift hints at new project? "Not a lot going on at the moment"

• Super Administrators

Taylor Swift got the Swifties in a tizzy when she posted a black and white photo with the caption "not a lot going on at the moment." 

Last time she posted something cryptic like this, she started recording folklore.

Exhale, what do you think it is? Taylor doesn't post random things like this just for fun. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

taylor-mo.jpg.19900c34a465fd8203bba1a53b8ddecc.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

OH and also... 

Screen%20Shot%202020-04-29%20at%208.32.0

Agreed.  I think it’s the re-recording of her albums.  

possibly hinting she’s already up to the RED album.  If she was smart (which she is) shed use this year to record it all & have it all released by Christmas.   Which would probably give her multiple albums in the top 10 which would be a record.  

1 minute ago, allthat88 said:

possibly hinting she’s already up to the RED album.  If she was smart (which she is) shed use this year to record it all & have it all released by Christmas.   Which would probably give her multiple albums in the top 10 which would be a record.  

Or release them one after another for more weeks at #1 on the BbHOT200?

• Like 1

* waits for Swifties to find hidden abstract images in the timber, codify it to letters in English, then make up a text, and finally work out her entire roll out plan for the next era... all within the next 12 hours *

1 hour ago, allthat88 said:

If she was smart (which she is) shed use this year to record it all & have it all released by Christmas.   Which would probably give her multiple albums in the top 10 which would be a record.  

A master plan. Not even the Queen of Excess (Beyoncé) must have thought about that.

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Earn those 0.0000988 cents per stream, gurl. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

(she's streamed a bazillion times so Maths and the banks are on her side though)

6 hours ago, allthat88 said:

not sure if it's possible unless she was sneaky and recorded some of it before November 1st.

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Invitation said:

not sure if it's possible unless she was sneaky and recorded some of it before November 1st.

Not really, she practically knows the songs so she can crank out a few songs a day and a trained musician would know how to replicate the sounds so it’s like painting the dots for all involved. Legally she’s not allowed to so I doubt she would risk it especially since scooters team would love to swoop in and expose her. She did a whole album while in quarantine and signed thousands of albums to secure a number 1. 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
6 hours ago, Isla said:

I thought this was about the rerecordings but I’ve seen some fans suggest this could be related to an Exile video.

I feel like she’s more passionate about re-recording so I feel that’s all she’s been working on. She’s been talking about this since forever so I’m sure she wants to get this done ASAP just to piss Scooter off. The fact she chose to do her acceptance speech with her in the recording studio is just her letting Scooter know she means business and not afraid of him.

• Twitter Team
13 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I feel like she’s more passionate about re-recording so I feel that’s all she’s been working on. She’s been talking about this since forever so I’m sure she wants to get this done ASAP just to piss Scooter off. The fact she chose to do her acceptance speech with her in the recording studio is just her letting Scooter know she means business and not afraid of him.

Yeah that does make sense. It'll be interesting to hear what the rerecordings sound like compared to the originals. 

• Like 1