This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'B in the Mix: The Remixes' album in 2005 (November 22)

• Exhale+

CD q

CD was copy protected in the US. A technology that died fast cos cars couldn't play the CDs and stuff. 

Anyway slip it into your computer. It basically revealed Britney spears remixed .

FYI. You could rip it your computer. 

But could never burn it to a disc. 

Cos the files was encrypted to make the burner disc basically a virus for the friends computer. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

As usual I don’t like remixes but it had “and the we kiss”, the cover is really good and Britney helped organising party?! I didn’t know that..

the best remixes album ever <3

I wish britney to be that person who was always contacting her fans like in 2004/2005/2006.. her personal letter I found later is everything..

you were lucky to her fans back then..

p.s. and how dare wob to turn back on Britney that time of period?!

p.s.s. Did wob had a forum to discus it with fans? 🤔

• Love 1

This compilation is so cool. I’m not the biggest fan of remixes but every track on this one is so great. I especially love the transition from Breathe on Me to Slave 4 U :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

slightly off topic but with the release of Swimming in the Stars, which Britney might not have any idea is being released, do we think it’s possible she had no idea the label released And Then We Kiss?

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

slightly off topic but with the release of Swimming in the Stars, which Britney might not have any idea is being released, do we think it’s possible she had no idea the label released And Then We Kiss?

Not possible because back then, Britney did still have somewhat artistic control so Jive would notify her if anything like releasing an unreleased song is happening :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: 

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: