Jump to content

Katy Perry's rumored 2021 Grammy submissions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but she doesn't deserve any award, such an awful album 

Surprised the Grammys haven't created a Best Vocal Performance whilst Pregnant award. They'll probably wait until Taylor Swift gets knocked up and then they'll launch it.

Wow she's taking this clownery thing seriously isn't she ?   

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I can feel the jealous because yall mad that she is more relevant than Britney? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Britney's not even releasing music and she's still more relevant than Katy :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Karma for being a horrible person and making fun of mental health.

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Karma for being a horrible person and making fun of mental health.

Katy isnt a horrible person! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She is extremely hard working, down to earth and sweet, she too has her own problems :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Why should she be put at a pedestal for a 4-year old bad-taste joke when everyone made fun of Britney back in 2007 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She loves Britney :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Atleast, Katy apologized for the joke :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

  • Haha 1

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Katy isnt a horrible person! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She is extremely hard working, down to earth and sweet, she too has her own problems :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Why should she be put at a pedestal for a 4-year old bad-taste joke when everyone made fun of Britney back in 2007 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She loves Britney :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Atleast, Katy apologized for the joke :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She made these 'jokes' on multiple occasions over the years, it wasn't a one time thing.

You may say people made jokes in 2007, that may be true - however she did NOT makes these jokes in 2007, she made them years after when it was clearer to people mental health should be taken seriously and not joked about. Her continued mocking of Britney was disgusting, also her awful behaviour with other celebrities confirmed why I dislike her.

She did not specifically apologise for what she said about Britney on multiple occasions.

She's fake and i'm glad she's flopping like she deserves :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Do not reply trying to defend Katy because you do not have a leg to stand on.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She made these 'jokes' on multiple occasions over the years, it wasn't a one time thing.

You may say people made jokes in 2007, that may be true - however she did NOT makes these jokes in 2007, she made them years after when it was clearer to people mental health should be taken seriously and not joked about. Her continued mocking of Britney was disgusting, also her awful behaviour with other celebrities confirmed why I dislike her.

She did not specifically apologise for what she said about Britney on multiple occasions.

She's fake and i'm glad she's flopping like she deserves :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Do not reply trying to defend Katy because you do not have a leg to stand on.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She did not specifically apologise for what she said about Britney on multiple occasions.

There. Cleared everything you say. Katy is an amazing and inspiring woman. She has battled through her toxic family, unfaithful husband, failure and struggles and the fruit has been beared. She is happy now, with a beautiful child and loving husband, and thats what she deserves...success and happiness. She is farr from fake :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

There. Cleared everything you say. Katy is an amazing and inspiring woman. She has battled through her toxic family, unfaithful husband, failure and struggles and the fruit has been beared. She is happy now, with a beautiful child and loving husband, and thats what she deserves...success and happiness. She is farr from fake :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I said she did not specifically apologise for what she said about Britney, she did not, she gave a generic apology not specifically apologising to Britney for her awful comments.

Anyway like I said do me the courtesy of not responding to me, because you're just proving her fans are Katy Klowns.

 

  • Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+

There. Cleared everything you say. Katy is an amazing and inspiring woman. She has battled through her toxic family, unfaithful husband, failure and struggles and the fruit has been beared. She is happy now, with a beautiful child and loving husband, and thats what she deserves...success and happiness. She is farr from fake :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"

Link to post
  • Exhale+

There. Cleared everything you say. Katy is an amazing and inspiring woman. She has battled through her toxic family, unfaithful husband, failure and struggles and the fruit has been beared. She is happy now, with a beautiful child and loving husband, and thats what she deserves...success and happiness. She is farr from fake :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"

Link to post
  • Exhale+

There. Cleared everything you say. Katy is an amazing and inspiring woman. She has battled through her toxic family, unfaithful husband, failure and struggles and the fruit has been beared. She is happy now, with a beautiful child and loving husband, and thats what she deserves...success and happiness. She is farr from fake :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

  • Haha 1

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"

Link to post
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I can feel the jealous because yall mad that she is more relevant than Britney? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Also i'd prefer not to see more comments like this as per the rules, as it's pretty clear you purposely trolling about Britney would 'muddy' the community :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Incites Hate

  • When an Exhaler clearly disrespects another Exhaler and/or purposefully sets out to dilute or muddy the community.

Blatant Disrespect

  • When a member shows blatant disrespect and/or purposefully sets out to dilute or muddy the environment. 

I trust our conversation is now over :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
1 hour ago, Needleney said:

I really REALLY dont understand all the love for this album. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

ExCUUUUSE me, Dua was in her bag when she made “Physical” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Leviatating” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Love Again” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Don’t Stop Now”:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:  

Get it together sis :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: Katy Perry has the money and potential to work with the best producers and make the best work and at the end of the day, she made an album like Smile :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: An album so basic and dated with a clown aesthetic that turned regular people off :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block