Katy Perry's rumored 2021 Grammy submissions

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but she doesn't deserve any award, such an awful album 

Surprised the Grammys haven't created a Best Vocal Performance whilst Pregnant award. They'll probably wait until Taylor Swift gets knocked up and then they'll launch it.

Wow she's taking this clownery thing seriously isn't she ?   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Well, I would have to commend her for honoring and believing in her craft. Smile is not her best of course, but at least she seems to truly enjoy it.

Also, I said it then and I say it now: I WANT ‘TUCKED’ AS A SINGLE AND ITS MUSIC VIDEO BROUGHT TO LIFE

At least one person enjoys it. 

It's so unbelievable to me, that she went from this huge cute-bubblegum popstar to a cashier who happens to have a good voice with just one album. 

Is it karma? Because she made fun of Britney, many celebs in the past (during her You are so gay song), and well, it's like someone let her fall down from cloud 9 or something. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3
  • Exhale+

I really love Katy:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:. And her album Smile has some really good songs. But looking at how are things right now. She aint gonna win anything:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:. Surprised if she even gets nominated lol :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

• Exhale+
42 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

FN is good but nothing groundbreaking and not as memorable tbh

:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

It was the first album to do disco music this year and was the leading force behind the 2020 disco revival, how is it not memorable? 

Not to mention how Folklore is a Lana-rip off :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"