Katy Perry's rumored 2021 Grammy submissions

• Super Administrators

It appears Katy Perry submitted Smile to the Grammys for Album of the Year consideration. 

She also wants it to contend in the best pop vocal album category and record of the year. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Check out the full list below. Take it with a grain of salt please.

Screw it. Album of the Year Grammy incoming!!

katy-sub.jpg.83f837d97a10cfe4ce15028a818f08d5.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but she doesn't deserve any award, such an awful album 

Surprised the Grammys haven't created a Best Vocal Performance whilst Pregnant award. They'll probably wait until Taylor Swift gets knocked up and then they'll launch it.

Wow she's taking this clownery thing seriously isn't she ?   

Posted Images

• Exhale+

But Daisies and What Makes A Woman were the worst songs off that album :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: This album wasn't terrible, but definitely not Grammy worthy in my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Surprised the Grammys haven't created a Best Vocal Performance whilst Pregnant award. They'll probably wait until Taylor Swift gets knocked up and then they'll launch it.

The grammys dont like taylor as much  as they did in the past 

Well, I would have to commend her for honoring and believing in her craft. Smile is not her best of course, but at least she seems to truly enjoy it.

Also, I said it then and I say it now: I WANT ‘TUCKED’ AS A SINGLE AND ITS MUSIC VIDEO BROUGHT TO LIFE