This Day in Pop: Nicki Minaj releases 'Pink Friday' album in 2010 (November 20); the album re-enters top 200 Billboard and Nicki won two AMA’s on its anniversary

• Exhale+

@Style. i was scrolling through the youtube comments of honorific and royal titles in music and the youtuber said Missy Elliot as the Queen Of Rap and Barbs were going off in the comment section, so one of Cardio Bivascular fans commented and said :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

"Cardi is much better, has more # 1s, is more acclaimed, has more hits, and the main thing: has grammy"

Any comments to this person on the internet? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

@Style. i was scrolling through the youtube comments of honorific and royal titles in music and the youtuber said Missy Elliot as the Queen Of Rap and Barbs were going off in the comment section, so one of Cardio Bivascular fans commented and said :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

"Cardi is much better, has more # 1s, is more acclaimed, has more hits, and the main thing: has grammy"

Any comments to this person on the internet? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Belcalis has no talent, there’s nothing to compare here. She’s just the right girl at the right place. She’s been using payola since Bodak Yellow, Atlantic bough those Grammys, etc. 

Imagine having a Grammy and zero talent at the same time. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

One of the only female rap acts to remain relevant for a full decade and counting and get #1s a decade after debuting. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Let's see how well Cardi's stuff will do on the charts in 2030. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Your taste got me like  :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Let’s see how well Cardi’s second single will do since the first one was a poorly attempt to be a meme. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: