BreatheHeavy mentioned in the New York Times' new podcast about Britney Spears' conservatorship and #FreeBritney

• Super Administrators
18 hours ago, Bundy said:

Noooo I cant believe ur dad doesnt know toxic, BOMT or oops :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: is he like this too with any other pop artist tho? 

Thats so cool that he follows the movement tho :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: I bet he wants to see Jamie pay for what he did to Britney and u :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Lmao. If I said those titles I'm sure he would recognize them, but I'm, not convinced he could name them on his own :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: I filmed a reaction video   Earlier: Hey Exhale, I wanted to pass this along. I / BreatheHeavy was mentioned in the New York Times' new podcast discussing Britney Spe

Jordan was bullied by that redneck Bolsonaro lookalike bc he was already questioning the cship in 2009. Jamie said hed destroy his ***, tried to shut BH down and made Jordan cry. Back then Britneys fa

I can't believe I'm we're famous. 

Posted Images