What are the best Destiny's Child singles? - Vote

What are the best Destiny's Child singles?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Exhale+

destinys.jpg.3dfdede12b5fad9014b51befa1bed308.jpgDestiny's Child served quite a few hit singles, but which do you think are their best?

I love Bug-a-boo, they really said "even if the Pope said he likes you too, I don't really care cause you're a bugaboo" :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I also love Girl it's so good :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 7

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Destiny's Child served quite a few hit singles, but which do you think are their best? I love Bug-a-boo, they really said "even if the Pope said he likes you too, I don't really care cause you're

Say My Name Emotion Cater 2 U Survivor Their best singles. I had to vote for Emotion though because their harmonies slay me and Beyonce's high note on the last chorus sends me to heaven.

Posted Images

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I do love all of them but there is something special about say my name that makes me sing every word and jam hardcore to it everytime :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

Same :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I be like

You acting kinda shady :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

ain't calling me baby :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

better say my name :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg taste :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I love Jumpin Jumpin and Get On The Bus is such an underrated bop :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Get on the Bus is quite honestly my favourite DC song followed by So Good.

SG deserved to be a single.

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 4
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Get on the Bus is quite honestly my favourite DC song followed by So Good.

SG deserved to be a single.

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Omg I love So Good that's another underrated gem, I agree it deserved to be a single :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I also love Temptation :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 5

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg I wasn't expecting this, taste this song goes off :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Why not ? What you tryna say ? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: and yes it does go off we bent knew dat. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

5 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yes you truly served :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Yes I truly served thank you :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg I love So Good that's another underrated gem, I agree it deserved to be a single :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I also love Temptation :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Haaaa yes, I totally forgot about Temptation. 

I need to revisit The Writings on the Wall album 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1